whine whine yes yes less adding

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
less adding hibs, or I'll have to do...

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/play_uk.php?id=905964

if I had to have sex with a cat to make you stop adding I do that,
cause you guys piss me off.

/pointing at stealthers from hib btw. be like the fucking sb's stop adding! they are nice as fuck, I bloody love them.
and yes there are alot of brainless albs aswell that adds! but not me.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
i think he meant you, but im not 100% sure tbh

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
well I don't care, but seriously, I can tell that there is many stealthers around that hate those hibby adders, now close this thread.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
If a realm has irvr, expect it to add. Fucking enoying, yes, but expect it anyways. Last 3 nights Synergy made a few runs, and logged since everything was just zergy. Take last night for example. 3 awesome fights against mids, then in the end, hib zerg added. :puke:

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
tho there was a nice luri ns last night, he actully was standing there letting me finish the target. shame I forgot your name. but you got my respect.

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
all just stop it, wait for him to finish the target imo, thats fair.
and if there get's more adding:p I'm afraid I have to make a deadly shadows 2
if this continues mates:p and who wants that?

now lock this thread

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
add whines are so old, will they ever stop?

it will outlive daoc and be a huge part of any mmo that has a semi-good or better PvP system.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
You can't expect everybody else to do as you want. If you don't want adds then you're in the wrong game.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Fenderon said:
it will outlive daoc and be a huge part of any mmo that has a semi-good or better PvP system.

That's so true I think, but you can't blame me for trying to put an end to it :p

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Phule_Gubben said:
That's so true I think, but you can't blame me for trying to put an end to it :p

well no, but you are overly optimistic. ;)

adds will always be a part of this game (and others to come), thats just how it is.. but then again whine will also always be a part of any pvp-game. Hell.. it's pretty strong in many pve games too isn't it? :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
How many years of add-whining have there been till now btw?

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
they can zerg me:p but atleast wait till I've done the 1vs1 duel. thats what I want to end.

Ucallme

Banned
In a way Everyone complains about adds (FG's Complain / Solo Complain) including myself, but if you dont get added on sometimes it takes away thrills that make your heart pound faster. Also the fact that if 1 person attacks you, then another adds and then you become the winner doesn't that make you feel great?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom