Whine Whine Whine..

O

old.Ailelun

Okay Now I am having My Turn. I have just come out Mid way through Hibernias latest relic attack, (dunno if they will get it or not) But besides the point, i got in safley. But the MIGHTY Lag was yet to come... I Could Not:

Target Anyone
Climb Stairs
Move
Cast Spells

This is stupid in my opinon, How are you meant to try and defend a relic, if you cant even cast properly.

Not only that, But I dont know If It Is allowed or not, But I got killed 3 times by Enchanter pets Managing to get into the keep, upstairs instantly... Is this a bug or not?

O

old.ZonithWymkeeper

agree, when we went fro the relic there was so much lagg it took me 5 mins to find a m8 who lded and reinvite, wont even consider attacking an enemy at range :( only way is melee and f8 - stick mode.

Really hope this improves later on, pref before the expansion

O

old.Atrox

The solution is;
Hibs attack the Relic with max 2 full groups
Mids Defend with max 4 Fullgroups

No serious.. I had to Walk with the back towards the Door to even manage to get upstairs, and I barly dare to jump up on the wall, dunno how it is in this patch but pre patch I fell through, ended up either inside the wall ( and thats not good in my case ) or outside with all those nasty pbaoe'rs and spear Firbys :(

and when i reported the Hibbie army I lagged so bad I could barly type :(

Only thing I know that helps alittle are;
/effects none
no names
and walk with the back toward the frontdoor, only helps when your going somewhere.

C

cjkace

Agreed the FPS was atrocious tonight.

One minute I'm stood next to by groupmate, the next I'm dead on the floor, way out in front of him.

About the only real solution I can think of is dropping to 640x480 for big raids.

There aren't enough options to tweak the graphics in this game IMHO

S

Salazar

Hehe... was funny... couldnt stick, could barely move... writing about impossible... and still we pulled it out quite ok :)

We must be learning :clap:

And... 5 ppl of our 8 ppl group made it there... rest ld´t and got separated of mainforce.

A

angara-ffs

Have to agree on this one.
Never had this bad fps in any RvR event :D

For me it was a good sign, it ment we finally had great numbers to fight with...
But it makes it hard foreveryone to fight decent en control your character, thats the only shitty thing about it.

Users who are viewing this thread