Whine whine whine

E

exe

Originally posted by old.shotgunstow
We own no relics because we are a realm that doesn't like RvRing in it's own frontier... but tbh our frontier is boring anyway.
lmao, the most funny excuse ive ever heard^^

E

Ensceptifica

We own no relics because we are a realm that doesn't like RvRing in it's own frontier... but tbh our frontier is boring anyway.

Imo you own no relics because too many people yell that alb has a gimped frontier, gimped classes and that other realms will only take em back in nighttime raids. People yelling that kind of stuff kill off most initiative to do something about it. The only reason that a relic raid is hard is that it requires someone to put a lot of effort into organising it. The more people say it's useless, the harder it becomes.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Imo you own no relics because too many people yell that alb has a gimped frontier, gimped classes and that other realms will only take em back in nighttime raids. People yelling that kind of stuff kill off most initiative to do something about it. The only reason that a relic raid is hard is that it requires someone to put a lot of effort into organising it. The more people say it's useless, the harder it becomes.

Ok, now explain us why Albion has owned 3 relics during several months........................

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Vasconcelos
Ok, now explain us why Albion has owned 3 relics during several months........................

Yes please do.......... also then explain why albs haven't done relic raids for ages......... it's cos we can't be arsed to defend our own frontier. Albs prefer just to sit on telepad, go to emain/odins and gank. Albs don't want to be bothered running to beno/erasleigh and re-taking keeps and if we had relics it would be NECCESSARY to re-take keeps to keep our guards up at the relic keep. But seeing as we can't be arsed to do that, we can't defend relics properly, so there's no point taking them in the first place.

O

old.Zarko

Re: Re: Re: Re: Whine whine whine

Well done you can read my sig, now your point is?

That you are cocky and have nothing to back it up with, furthermore you clearly stated that zerging was a good thing and that really seem to be the GoL thing - Zerg 4tehwin.

And saying that you try to run 1fg but all think you guys are soo great, that they wanna zerg and stick you guys and GoL cant do shiite about it is utterly crap. Pretty easy, tell them to stop sticking - but hey i reckon you actually get more rps in a zerg than 1fg, and that says something.

Only one reason why GoL has this "Leader of the zerg" sticker on em, and that is because they allways are infront of that 4fg+ zerg. And your statements dont help change that either.

Do me a favour, try harder.

O

old.shotgunstow

Leaders of the zerg, precisely. There you have uncovered the most vital point about zerging and GoL. We are always at the front of the zerg...and why? Because all the other albs look up to us and think that we are uber etc so follow us to try and stay alive and get good RPs... this is our fault... how?

O

old.Zarko

omg i rest my case, you aint showing any "uberness" in running in a zerg, you wont get any respect. Only thing i think you get satisfied is ya teen mentality to control others - hey go play Empire Earth or something if you want a army. And if you are soo good - show it........ Guess you cant to be honest, it takes a bit of practise to run 1fg and actually win, ohh and skill, but then again got no clue if you got that.

And again, do like all other good guilds, ask those "sticking" you to get lost and come enter the big league where you can get a bit of respect (dont say i got it, but the respect follows those that can play and not who can gather most peeps imho).

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Zarko
omg i rest my case, you aint showing any "uberness" in running in a zerg, you wont get any respect. Only thing i think you get satisfied is ya teen mentality to control others - hey go play Empire Earth or something if you want a army. And if you are soo good - show it........ Guess you cant to be honest, it takes a bit of practise to run 1fg and actually win, ohh and skill, but then again got no clue if you got that.

And again, do like all other good guilds, ask those "sticking" you to get lost and come enter the big league where you can get a bit of respect (dont say i got it, but the respect follows those that can play and not who can gather most peeps imho).

ROFL another person claiming daoc takes skill...

And you also didn't read what I wrote... other FGs follow us... and this is our fault... how? Even times when herbal has told other groups following us to 'FUCK OFF AND DIE IRL' etc, they have still continued to follow us. And we are not looking for respect, as that isn't important tbh...what's important is enjoying the game.

O

old.Zarko

Again, i imagine how funny the zerg is.

Also i dont really belive that you really wanna run 1fg. Might be that there is a few members that want to and also sometimes its possible when the right chars are online - But i honestly dont or you simply dont try hard enough.

And saying you are the "best" and all wanna follow is crap and you know it, there is a handfull albion guilds that got more respect from the other realms that yours - a few peeps are respected but certainly not the emblem you are wearing. And thinking the opposite, is a state of denial.

What my thread was all about was to ask peeps to run 1fg and max 2 (if you think you cant handle it 1fg), and your statement about 200member cgs etc. etc. is appearently how you wanna play the game and really nothing i can do about it other than telling how i feel.

Some guilds has some goals, it might be that they wanna be the biggest in membersize or RPs other that they wanna be feared on the battlefield for beeing bad ass mofos in 1fg. You chose i know that i would like.

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by old.Zarko
Again, i imagine how funny the zerg is.

Also i dont really belive that you really wanna run 1fg. Might be that there is a few members that want to and also sometimes its possible when the right chars are online - But i honestly dont or you simply dont try hard enough.

And saying you are the "best" and all wanna follow is crap and you know it, there is a handfull albion guilds that got more respect from the other realms that yours - a few peeps are respected but certainly not the emblem you are wearing. And thinking the opposite, is a state of denial.

What my thread was all about was to ask peeps to run 1fg and max 2 (if you think you cant handle it 1fg), and your statement about 200member cgs etc. etc. is appearently how you wanna play the game and really nothing i can do about it other than telling how i feel.

Some guilds has some goals, it might be that they wanna be the biggest in membersize or RPs other that they wanna be feared on the battlefield for beeing bad ass mofos in 1fg. You chose i know that i would like.

And some guilds just want to have fun?

Also I didn't say we were the 'best', I just said others follow and why else would they follow us if they weren't thinking 'hey, lets stick with them and get lots of RPs' etc?

And if you don't believe we want to run in 1/2 fgs, then ask anyone else in GoL, that is all we ever talk about when we have random groups tagging along to our RvRing groups.

H

Hestetun

And some guilds just want to have fun?

Also I didn't say we were the 'best', I just said others follow and why else would they follow us if they weren't thinking 'hey, lets stick with them and get lots of RPs' etc?

And if you don't believe we want to run in 1/2 fgs, then ask anyone else in GoL, that is all we ever talk about when we have random groups tagging along to our RvRing groups.

wtf "hey lets stick with them get lots of rp's" me thinks they dont think that. More like hey lets stick with them, make a zerg to beat 1 fg hib GG couse we need like 5 fgs to take 1 down lol

And Zarko cheese u have turn into aggro :)=

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by Hestetun
wtf "hey lets stick with them get lots of rp's" me thinks they dont think that. More like hey lets stick with them, make a zerg to beat 1 fg hib GG couse we need like 5 fgs to take 1 down lol

And Zarko cheese u have turn into aggro :)=

Whatever they think....it's not our fault they choose to follow us, is it?

N

-Nuked-

really weird though :< in hib if VGN/LA/IG/AR wish to run alone they let someone know in the following group(s) and most times random groups just back off and do their own thing and let the rvr guilds get on with it. where as it seems in albion no 1 listens, like little puppys. how can 1 realm get 1 type of person, and another get another type of person but yet all play the same game!!!!

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by nuked_inthehead
really weird though :< in hib if VGN/LA/IG/AR wish to run alone they let someone know in the following group(s) and most times random groups just back off and do their own thing and let the rvr guilds get on with it. where as it seems in albion no 1 listens, like little puppys. how can 1 realm get 1 type of person, and another get another type of person but yet all play the same game!!!!

Really weird innit :p I don't think it's the same game, because in albion, to exp, on your own, to lvl 50, without any outside help from PLing, buffbots etc, it changes the way you play I think, whereas in hib you can lvl so fast with pbae here there and everywhere and 6 sec pbt readily available at 45+...

N

-Nuked-

aye, well i guess your style of play is a big part of what realm you play, and in albion you hit 50 so that you can finally run with others that play on the realm.

hib you lvl together loads so zerging doesnt happen so much (sorta)

midgard you get a mix of the 2!

why do you have to solo so much as an alb anyway? sorry i have never played albion so never realised grouping was a big issue pre-level50

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Qte Eth
realm winning constantly vs single fg ,impressive imo
and ppl who zerg should understand that they destroy the game for others and for themselves too
dont understand how u can call it a "win" if u zerg enemy with 2-3fg against 1fg tbh

How are they destroying it?

'They' are playing it how it was designed. If you don't like that then speak to Mythic and ask them to revisit their initial concept meetings...or alternately /delete /quit Y E S and go play Team Fortress or some other team game.

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Ensceptifica

Alb has held all 3 str relics for far longer than the other 2 Realms combined. There was a long period when Mid had zip for a prolonged period, and it will happen again. As for Hib, when was the last time you held a Strength relic?

N

-Nuked-

imo it may be a numbers game but its not a "as many numbers as possible game" if it was then surely they would have picked what realm you start on for you. think of it like this .. your in a club ... they are not gana allow the ratio of boys - girls be 5:1 you wana keep it even numbers for the highest level of fun. as far as i have seen people have the most fun when its 2fgs mids vs 2fgs albs vs 2fgs hibs. when the numbers are even and the fights last longer. the zerg is not fun. im not gana whine about it coz the bottom line is its no 1's fault that more albs didnt roll on hib to keep the numbers equal its just 1 of those things, but realise that zerging just makes people think to themselves 'why do we bother' "/q"
then you have no 1 to fight. keep the levels of fun high and keep the active members high!!

dont know why i just said all that btw, just ignore it and think of it as +1 :p

Users who are viewing this thread