Whine Whine Whine

E

Esoteric

This game is rocking...........

The new patch and the new expansion with the all new graphics engine is gonna make this game wonderful.

I admit I have been down/depressed a bit lately but I honestly think this game is superb. Loads to do different quests etc, lots of places to xp that aren't over crowded and rvr from level 20 and now a pvp server for those blood thirsty nutters.

I recommend this to every friend thats into games. And I hope that with the new patch we will see old faces and new friends all at once.

You know swg's servers are gonna be full all the time with you're local 10year olds. WoW might be kinda of interesting. But this game and its new engines with successful rvr twigs esp for tanks which quite rightly need a bit of help is super.

What I see is goa and mythic continually improving on the game we have, that is essential to keep an mmorpg alive!!!!.... people moaned about nothing for level 50's to do so they put in place the ra's which are superb and almost essential to the char you are playing.

Cheers
Wic

And on a last note where the heck has Alrindel been lately, I miss that guy and his odd pic's.

G

Gimly

bah.. I hate it when people post 1sec before you :twak:

E

Esoteric

Anyone know what happened to alrindel, I have the memory of a baby frog.

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by wiccy
You know swg's servers are gonna be full all the time with you're local 10year olds. WoW might be kinda of interesting.

i think it will be the other way around.. (the 10 year old thingie)

E

Euthanasia.

TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!
teh original transformers cartoon was teh roxor~
new version = shite.
thx.
back to work again.
plz help me waste more time.
i don't like work.
work is bad
feck.
Uncle Sick, Gumbear, Damini !
anybody please help save me
erm *cough* anyways ..i'm tired
need more caffeine
this is a perfect example of what lack of sleep does to you :(
help?

N

nume

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!
teh original transformers cartoon was teh roxor~
new version = shite.

I AM Optimus Prime!

Whats this crap about a new version??? :uhoh: I don't want to share a generation specific cartoon with another bunch of kids, I'd scream if my little brother started talking about He-man for example!!! Its for my generation to reminice about, nobody else
:m00:

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by nume

I AM Optimus Prime!

Whats this crap about a new version??? :uhoh: I don't want to share a generation specific cartoon with another bunch of kids, I'd scream if my little brother started talking about He-man for example!!! Its for my generation to reminice about, nobody else
:m00:
agree with your post 100%>.<
He-man ,Transformers,Visionaries,Thundercats! -all classic cartoons
modern day cartoons= utter tripe

E

Euthanasia.

NOOOO
they're bringing out new He-man and new transformers..that's just gunna fecking ruin it all ..if they touch thundercats or visionaries i will burn teh company to teh ground!
damini your evul for even bringing that website to our attention:(

E

Esoteric

<starts to tighten noose>

He-Man.... gah lets hope this time theres no politically correct message again at the end of the show. Like "Remember children if abomb goes off near you don't forget to duck and cover"

Lets hope its "yeah I kicked their arses, come on she-ra lets go make a next generation of super heros ya horny barbie doll with a sword".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom