Not open for further replies.
V

VodkaFairy

This evening, I could choose between:

Emain:
- mid zerg with atrocity and np happily joining it

- 8 fg albs that are just.. well.. :E

Odins:
- NP (they left the zerg!) but apparantly they started using savages too.. meaning everyone in the group dies before a healer can even fucking hit his insta

- Meduza's stealthzerg (dont fucking deny it) and 2-3 fg albs

Yes, we did kill albs, pretty good fights and I'm sorry for steamrolling FC like that, which however, you have been doing CONSTANTLY the past weeks, and also killing everyone at crim fins xxx times a day.

Nobody will care probably, but I just had to vent my frustration... I spent so much time playing a game in which the goal is to kill others which will frustrate them.. It's having fun while sacraficing the fun of others, all the time..

Anyone know a fun game to play? :( Fun for EVERYONE and not just the one who wins most?

L

loxleyhood

Be the lamer, it can be suprisingly satisfying.

C

Cheesehound

Gahahah xD, skrew odins! skrew emain! come yggdra forest and gank mid lowbies with me.

L

loxleyhood

I made my first kill in Yggdra. Nearly had a heart attack when I did it.

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
This evening, I could choose between:

Emain:
- NP (they left the zerg!) but apparantly they started using savages too.. meaning everyone in the group dies before a healer can even fucking hit his insta

Your 'team mates' must surely be some crappy players ...

A

Aybabtu

Don't forget the Vgn and LA zerg ealier in emain, pretty annoying with all them adds!

E

Ekydus

So Meduza is the leader of everyone who can stealth now?

Wow, another creative and non-stereotypical nor hypocritical post! Thanks! Made this post really worth reading!

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ekydus

Wow, another creative and non-stereotypical nor hypocritical post! Thanks! Made this post really worth reading!

I never said that, I just mentioned him because he was the one spamming emotes at me and he's just a general idiot so there's youre reason

C

Cheesehound

Anyone know a fun game to play? :( Fun for EVERYONE and not just the one who wins most?

Old school pong, with inmortal codes on \o/.

M

marczje

Originally posted by Ekydus

:ROFLMAO:

Tihi vodka, u can hit me with ur cute ns if u want.. :p

E

Ekydus

Oh don't worry about THAT... I'm just gonna join the never-ending Alb zerg which eliminates all competition and ask Outlaw for directions!

:rolleyes:

V

VodkaFairy

Re: Re: Whine :p

Originally posted by zmurf
Your 'team mates' must surely be some crappy players ...

No, it's the silly overpowered mid group you are running.. don't think my team is shit or you are elite .. the only thing you're good at is utilising the best of the best your realm has to offer.

Yes you are allowed to do that, I'm just saying, it's no fun for me or any other who fights you, hence all the frustration.

C

Cheesehound

Re: Re: Re: Whine :p

No, it's the silly overpowered mid group you are running.. don't think my team is shit or you are elite .. the only thing you're good at is utilising the best of the best your realm has to offer.

Yes you are allowed to do that, I'm just saying, it's no fun for me or any other who fights you, hence all the frustration.

dont bother fighting with him littule lurkieeeeee :D, he just wants to wind you up more, anyway... NN vf \o/

E

Ekydus

Quit with the fucking whine. Like spamming the same icon 50 times every fight is down to skill.

NEWSFLASH:
THIS GAME INVOLVES NO SKILL.

Ergo; stop the fucking whine.

L

loxleyhood

I have a 'vent frustration' button on qbar2. Its called True Sight.

E

Ekydus

Quick, legions of drooling VF fanboys! Now is your time to serve your Queen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread