Whine about inconsistencies in Rightnow

O

old.Jable

well my hero is stuck in Tur Suil and cant log in without daoc hanging, however all my other characters are fine, so it isnt a hardware issue. while i have heard of others getting this problem fixed in 3 hours, i got the guy at rightnow who just cuts and pastes the "send me a dxdiag report" request.

i sent this report in and thats it. been 4 days, no response back and tbh maybe its time to take the nice long break i was thinking about. ive sent a follow-up request but im cant tell if anyones read it, or if they've binned it, or if they are so french they cant understand it, or because im english, maybe they are having some form of political issue. god knows and im too paranoid about it now. companys like goa should be forced to give proper support, involving people and phonelines, rather than doing it via 2 day reply email.

P

parisienscot

That happened to me once - I logged my cleric in Thidranki and couldn't use him again despite all my other characters working.

I went to RightNow and they moved him to his bind stone in Cotswald and he worked fine - they did it in under 24 hours too... maybe they're busy at the moment?

G

Gabrial

Odd - I asked them on someone elses behalf cause they had lost their subs and they sorted it by the next morning.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Jable
well my hero is stuck in Tur Suil and cant log in without daoc hanging, however all my other characters are fine, so it isnt a hardware issue. while i have heard of others getting this problem fixed in 3 hours, i got the guy at rightnow who just cuts and pastes the "send me a dxdiag report" request.

i sent this report in and thats it. been 4 days, no response back and tbh maybe its time to take the nice long break i was thinking about. ive sent a follow-up request but im cant tell if anyones read it, or if they've binned it, or if they are so french they cant understand it, or because im english, maybe they are having some form of political issue. god knows and im too paranoid about it now. companys like goa should be forced to give proper support, involving people and phonelines, rather than doing it via 2 day reply email.
You told them char and server?

S

Sibanac

My friend had a bugged quest 'lost treasure' and they fixed it in like 30 mins :)

T

tris-

where you checking the thread or just waiting for an email? since they changed rightnow, i havent gotten emails after there first reply, i had to look on the thread.

M

moo_work

a guild member got stuck in the tents at WD, couldnt use /stuck because it made her stand up every 10 secs so can't do it. GOA were uselessly slow and etc so me and 2 other minstrels from the guild went to pennines and brought back 2 large rock bounders, used one to kill the guards at wd, and then got the person who was stuck to nuke the other just as i released it, worked as a charm, the pet agroed her and she got a nice trip to bindstone :)

(yeah we tried dueling and everything)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom