Which will be the zergy side you think? How does it look in the beta?

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
Cant talk about beta.

"Good" side always become the Zergy side. Even though polls on forums so far show more Destruction players its long to release and the masses that join forum at release or not at all going to pick Order mostly.

Just look at WoW. prerelease it was Horde 2 - Alliance 1 on polls. Now it's the opposite.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Actually it's turning again with the release of Blood Elfs ;/

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it's turning again with the release of Blood Elfs ;/

I don't think that's the only element. People are getting bored on playing 1 side too much and want to try the other side after a certain amount of time. And then there's always the thing that the grass is greener on the other side. For instance, for some people apparently it seems the good and dedicated players are always playing on the other side.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
WAR is off to a good start here.

I don't generally believe it's the "good side" that wins, but let's just face it - Horde is f'ugly. WAR has "pretty" looking characters on both sides, making atleast more couples playing not forced into a certain side.

Then again, they're going far too heavy on the gender-requirement on the classes on Destruction side - which might do a lot of harm to their numbers.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
WAR is off to a good start here.

I don't generally believe it's the "good side" that wins, but let's just face it - Horde is f'ugly. WAR has "pretty" looking characters on both sides, making atleast more couples playing not forced into a certain side.

Then again, they're going far too heavy on the gender-requirement on the classes on Destruction side - which might do a lot of harm to their numbers.

I'm actually hoping Order will outnumber Destruction. Not too much ofcourse, but 30-40% more people would be ok. It's nice playing the underdog: there's always an excuse ^^

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

in that case Disorder ought to win hands down, all the "LOL BEWBS!!!" people who play Nelfs in WoW will be making witchelves ;)

on the question of population etc : are there going to be queue type things for anything a-la WoW BGs if anyone knows/can say ? been there, done that, dont fancy it again

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
"Good" side always become the Zergy side.
wrong :) in WoW hode is the good guys, fugly good guys but still the good guys :) its the alliance that kept invading after the truce and started breaking promises and shit :)

the Orc's just wanted to be left alone but the alliance wouldn't hear of it and started the war again ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
on the question of population etc : are there going to be queue type things for anything a-la WoW BGs if anyone knows/can say ? been there, done that, dont fancy it again
yes from what ive heard theres gonna be queues for the BG's if there isnt enough ppl to form a new one.

i very much doubt u'l see BG's as it is in DAoC.

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
wrong :) in WoW hode is the good guys, fugly good guys but still the good guys :) its the alliance that kept invading after the truce and started breaking promises and shit :)

Nonono, you're wrong: Randomnoob's definition of good: those who look best. So alliance ;)

Ugly old ladies are witches. Pretty young ladies are princesses. And evil stepsisters are ALWAYS UGLY. I guess these kind of ideas are branded into alot of people's minds.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
in that case Disorder ought to win hands down, all the "LOL BEWBS!!!" people who play Nelfs in WoW will be making witchelves ;)

I am hoping that they will turn the focus to more open rvr. DAOC has one of the best out there they should use that as the deal clincher for people to buy this game and move from WoW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom