S

SFXman

http://www.thisisacryforhelp.com/killerquiz.htm

bundy.jpg

O

old.Kladen

hmm zodiac killer who ever that is.

this aint a very good test thingy.

and for the picture question where the option for a fat guy's face?

S

Sortbane

The Night Stalker "a madman whose lust for killing and depravity equaled, if not surpassed, that of Jack the Ripper"

Over the course of a few months Richard Ramirez would go on to rape, sodomize and murder over 16 people in the Los Angles area. Viciously stabbing or shooting his victims, Ramirez would go as far as gouging out their eyes and stabbing their chests repeatedly to the point of complete mutilation. Basing his murders around satanic rituals,he would scrawl demonic pentagrams around the victims home's he would break into at random.

kill count: 16

damn.. I wanted to be someone real famous... Jack the ripper or Charles Manson, not someone I've never heard about.. :(
(if I hypotethicly were to be a serial killer... :m00: ) :cool:

T

Tasans

ripper.jpg

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

:p

O

old.Cru

I'm this dude that shoves flaming cloth balls up his @ss lol

<table border=0><tr><td>
<font size=2 color=#CCCCCC>If i was a serial killer i would be <font color=#990000> Albert Fish</font color=#990000>.

Albert Fish was a masochistic, pedophile obsessed with religious themes such as sin, sacrifice, and redemption through pain. It is believed that he would force his own children to beat him with a nail studded paddle until he bled. He would also stick nails underneath his finger nails,into his groin, his scrotum and his anus. He forced himself to eat feces and would stick alcohol soaked cotton balls up his anus and set them on fire.

Fish believed that God wanted him to castrate boys, which he would do over the course of many years, finally to be caught for kidnapping, murdering and eating a 10 year old girl. Fish claims to have molested over four hundred children. Police charged him with eight but suspect him on fifteen.

Kill count: unconfirmed

Find what serial killer you would be, Take the Serial Killer Quiz now!</font>

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Cru
how do I put HTML on?
Can't.... forum has it as a universal rule.

Glad to see we have a wide variety of people here ;)

S

snox

Jack the Ripper ? =) lol

Jack the Ripper, by far the most notorious killer of all time. What would drive a man to kill 5 prostitutes, surgically mutilate the bodies, then stop, to never be heard from again?
Most of the murders were pretty much the same, the victim had her throat cut and her abdomen exposed, the intestines were placed over her right shoulder and sometimes a kidney or even the heart had been removed.

Jack the RIpper's murders are still unsolved.

Kill count: 5

B

Belsameth

David Berkowitz
Originally believed to be a paranoid schizophrenic, David Berkowitz (the Son of Sam), claimed to be plagued by demons that came in the form of dogs, when the dogs would howl, that was their signal for him to kill. He said that the dogs would call out to him for blood and death, and their cry's would only stop by killing and assaulting over 6 New York women.

In a later interview Berkowitz revealed that the demon story was a conscious fabrication that he had made up to force the police into believing he was insane if he was caught. He also confessed that he would become sexually aroused when stalking his victims and would sometimes come back to the crime scenes and masturbate while envisioning his prior killings.

kill count: 6

O

old.Xarr

ted bundy~

and that sir is one disturbing internet page if i may say so ;p

O

old.Aird Fitzdeagle

Uhm... what serial killer are you?

Dunno what's more sick... creating such a "quiz" or boasting with the 'cool' results...

Perhaps I am having my special 5 minutes here... but all those 'cool' killers murdered real people in most horrific ways...
*Quick reality check*
What's next? What great dictator would you be?

"Oh! Cool! I am Adolf Hitler!! Lets brag with it on BW!!!"

Time that your parents activate NetNanny again...

:puke:

O

old.dittytwo

MMM don't think that this is at all relevant to DAoC

B

Brinx

Hum, well I could lock or move the thread to BW General and the depravity and insanity there is too much to link to without a guilty conscious so.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom