which realm?

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
which realm could use a dedicated thid player? :x

and which classes are needed?

PS. anyone have money on realm X who wouldn't mind helping me transfer 1 plat from camlann to realm X?

tia.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Think Hib is your best choice...I wouldnt mind joining you but shame my account sub ran out and I'm not planning on renewing it ever again :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Think Hib is your best choice...I wouldnt mind joining you but shame my account sub ran out and I'm not planning on renewing it ever again :p

Thought about Hib, but I can't be arsed to start there and then having to face the fact that it'll be empty there.. so, how was it like on your last visit?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Last time I've played thidranki on hib/excal was like 3 weeks ago with Naylan, went out with a fg of hibs killing 2fg of albs/mids etc...Was about 2AM at night and still a lot of enemies to kill :). Had capped Naylan and never returned, so dunno how it looks like right now. But in excal thidranki is kinda balanced. Sometimes you can find hib zerg there but most of the times it is either albs or mids having the numbers.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
It's good playing Hib Thid, not much organisation but a lot of fun in general. atm there's 27 hibs in Thid and it's been quite busy all day ;)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
New thidranki sucks, don't bother!.

Like playing Camlann is? :/

bd; "HAJ I AER PURB BEDIE I STICK JUU CUS U KILL MII ALT UC!"

you; "haha noob, cry more, i'll just stealth!"

bd; "LOLSNOOB UR STEALHT IS NUBSIH KIKOO KEKE!"

you were just killed by bd.

..anyways,

choose hib and rolled a fotm ns and a light ment.. sad thing is with the ment though when i get groups the only stuff i get in the chatbox are things like;

"BUFFS", "mr plz", "OMG MENTA HEAL NOOB!1"

All i need now is the plat i got on camlann, transfered to hib/exc.. could you perhaps help mate? or anyone else..?

PS. new thid pwns.. atleast you can run around solo now and not get spotted asap as everyone was at mb.

trees and water and such kinda make it more fun for me.. will see if i like my unfotm spec; 20dw/21blades/19stealth/2cs( leet bubblecrack )

Extravagant
Surpised

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Dommelsch said:
Like playing Camlann is? :/

bd; "HAJ I AER PURB BEDIE I STICK JUU CUS U KILL MII ALT UC!"

you; "haha noob, cry more, i'll just stealth!"

bd; "LOLSNOOB UR STEALHT IS NUBSIH KIKOO KEKE!"

you were just killed by bd.

..anyways,

choose hib and rolled a fotm ns and a light ment.. sad thing is with the ment though when i get groups the only stuff i get in the chatbox are things like;

"BUFFS", "mr plz", "OMG MENTA HEAL NOOB!1"

All i need now is the plat i got on camlann, transfered to hib/exc.. could you perhaps help mate? or anyone else..?

PS. new thid pwns.. atleast you can run around solo now and not get spotted asap as everyone was at mb.

trees and water and such kinda make it more fun for me.. will see if i like my unfotm spec; 20dw/21blades/19stealth/2cs( leet bubblecrack )

Extravagant
Surpised
Hi :) was me who made the cloth for ya :)

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
Random camlann whine :p

It does suck now trust me, you kinda end up killing the same groups of albs over and over cos they isnt release then run into you again :/, or if you wanna kinda zerg then you get about a million trebuchet and hammer the ck wall which is also jsut as not fun ><. Camlann is kinda fun still some decent 8v8, but you never got to 50 etc :eek:.

Edit: Staffzor on a mates PC

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
I played in Thid last night, it was so much more fun then I remember it being before, Hibs had the CK and we were keeping the albs held at alb bridge and the mids at mid bridge. The albs and mids occasionally fought but it was mainly all against hib (as usual!!)

Hib and Thid are sooooo much fun :)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
andyr00barb said:
It does suck now trust me, you kinda end up killing the same groups of albs over and over cos they isnt release then run into you again :/, or if you wanna kinda zerg then you get about a million trebuchet and hammer the ck wall which is also jsut as not fun ><. Camlann is kinda fun still some decent 8v8, but you never got to 50 etc :eek:.

Edit: Staffzor on a mates PC

Only one way to find out I guess..

and don't talk about the level 50 crap as I won't get there, ever, again.

That's because I can't be arsed to exp up from 20 solo/groups..
That's because I can't set up something like TB, like you guys did..
That's because I'm going for WoW when it hits Europe..

so i'll just mess around in thid with my Nightshade.. atleast I can escape the zergs and hammering thanes that way :rolleyes:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
maybe you can group me and Frozensolid later on :p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
would be kickass.. logging in now.. still 22 with 13 stealth! :(

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Dommelsch said:
would be kickass.. logging in now.. still 22 with 13 stealth! :(

gimp! :p anyway so ill probably log on on wednesday after school ill check for you then

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
its my cute liddul 18th birthday then.. dont think i can play, i'll try tho ;p

would you be able to pl me the last two levels btw.. hate soloing in spraggon den even though there is this cute little TD druid with purple specs ~~

Didn't catch you ingame, whats ur chars name?

Beware of my 4 second stun everyone! It hurts :(

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
I have a NS called Kissemisse currently lvl 21, soon 22 :) (FYI)

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Coccas said:
I have a NS called Kissemisse currently lvl 21, soon 22 :) (FYI)

We should team up tonight megam8s!1!1

ME BABA ME WHIRL KEKE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom