Which Realm Has the Best PvE Duo ( discuss )

Animal

Fledgling Freddie
Thread title says it all , which realm ( in your opinion ) has the best PvE duo .

Is it Hib with the ever so versatile Bard / ( any other char ) combo
Mid with its Shaman / Healer and any other combo .....
or is it Alb ..... ( not put a combo here as alb imo can have 2 main classes as its bot ( Cleric or Sorc depending if its tank or caster being lvled )

The choice is yours , lets discuss this civilly and without including PvP versatility .

All i'm interested in is PvE abilities.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Fop druid and Light Menta can really solo most stuff with a fully buffed sala, but it totally depends on what the duo is for. leveling, arti farming etc more info is required :D

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
In my humble opinion ....from an Albs point of view....

Merc and Paladin are a kick ass duo. (Paladin spams taunt and chants, Merc uses positionals)
Necro and Sorc can do some real damage.(Sorc does CC and Necro kills. This is a real kill fest if a BB is available).
Surprisingly good duo is Matter cab and Inf.(Done this myself on occasion .. Cab pulls using double DoT and Inf "intercepts" Mob as it arrives at Cab. With PA and "root" poisons its remarkably effective).

Animal

Fledgling Freddie
Nice opinions there . But I meant in terms of bot and main ( sry if this didn't come over in my main post )

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
light ment/druid
Mana Enchanter/Mana ment (with a bb)
Animist/druid

Hib easily

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Hib:
BM/Hero + Bard

Alb:
Sorc/Caba

Mid:
Shamy/Skald

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Exping: Paladin + Reaver/Merc
Farming: Matter Cabalist/Servant Necro + Enhance cleric with FoP.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Aug Healer + Zerker in mid imo if you can use a shammy bb ofc..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Pve 1-50

Alb: Necro + Active Enhance Cleric (stun ftw).
Mid: Pac Healer + SM (with buffbot) ?
Hib: have no idea.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Easy, Hibernia and ml9 mana chanter + fop druid.

I dont think any other combo can take down mobs as large because nothing but dmg shield really works for holding aggro or doing dmg once your mob gets above lvl 70 (add summon mastery and juggernaut for the chanter to REALLY own).

2x animist is ok, but unpredicatble and with no rezzer not really that valid a 'duo'.

light menta + fop druid works ok, but chanter dmg shield works much better on really high level mobs.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Animal said:
Nice opinions there . But I meant in terms of bot and main ( sry if this didn't come over in my main post )

Ah sorry mate missed that.
Best due would be Deathservant Necro with Enhance Cleric as buffbot.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
If second char is only a bot, then necro with cleric bot, as said above.

If it's two active chars, Alb still rules PvE with the shield 'n' chants spec paladin + any other tank. Hec, anything that can do damage. If it needs end regen, even better (reaver as said above).

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Necro+BB, far superior to anything else mainly due to DI working on the pet.

Merrilow

Fledgling Freddie
Verdant Animist with Healing/buffbot can take 10 yellow cons without too much trouble.

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
48+enh cleric BB/Servant necro without a doubt. Does almost as well an an average FG at TOA farming.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah servant necor+bb - seen em pull ½ of Avalon City and get away with it (hi tip! :p)

and they can farm moirai!

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Merrilow said:
Verdant Animist with Healing/buffbot can take 10 yellow cons without too much trouble.

Can take around 40-50 blue/yellow mobs on my necro with maybe an occasional heal :)

Servant necro+Enhance cleric with the last heal proc is the ultimate pve machine.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
servant necro is very nice - probably the most efficient all in all, but its very situational whats best in pve.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Sup SM + Pac Healer in my opinion.

Pulling with pet, running in Healer does a few AE stuns and SM PBAEing them with pet intercept so it doesn't take much dmg, heals, mana regen and baseline buffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom