Which phone?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Well as Nokia made the only phones I've had to send back to the manufacturer to get fixed I'd say neither. X1 all the way.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well the E71 is more of a business phone. (ie much like a blackberry only smaller and thinner)

While the 5800 is a touch screen music geared phone...personally out of those 2 I would probably go for the 5800 as I wouldn't want a business type phone....

I would still go for the X1 if I had to choose from any other phone.
Or the N97 whenever that comes out...

soze

I am a FH squatter
Depends on what you want to do. E-71 is centered around sending email its a fairly nice phone to test and email on and there is lots of add ons for the Symbian OS. The music phone i have not used so can't say but if you are looking for a phone for doing email but want touch screen you could try something like the omnia which is a good little phone and the on screen qwerty keyboard is good when you are used to it. I would not go back to a slide out keyboard phone now after the Omnia and Touch HD.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The 5800 is a poor imitation of the iphone, the screen is just a tad too small for browsing, the speakers are music options are good, the camera is passable, the build quality is awful. Plastic brick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom