Which old school Hib Guilds are active on Ywain?

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
I just reactivated my DAOC accounts last night, and am looking for a quality Hib Guild to join. I don't need anything, I am self-sufficient with PL, have my own LGM Alch & SC etc.

Happy to play whichever Classes are required, have several Lvl 50s templated and ML10, CL10 etc.

Give me a shout please on here and let me know who to contact in-game.

P.S. I have Vent

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
I just reactivated my DAOC accounts last night, and am looking for a quality Hib Guild to join. I don't need anything, I am self-sufficient with PL, have my own LGM Alch & SC etc.

Happy to play whichever Classes are required, have several Lvl 50s templated and ML10, CL10 etc.

Give me a shout please on here and let me know who to contact in-game.

P.S. I have Vent

There few guilds active on Ywain NFD/Ilfirin Arda/Stealthing warfare/TD Etc

Would help what char u playing ingame

Soulja

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Any of those would be fine. I didn't post characters because my wife and I had our first baby a few weeks ago and play time is a little erratic at the moment. I am generally able to get on for 3-4 hours in the evening though while he has a nap :)

I thought it might be easier to just PM someone in game?

I'll be on one of the following:

Shoikan-Ywain4
Albusprydwenexile-Ywain4
Sturgisprydwenexile-Ywain4

If you could suggest some in-game contacts as well, then I am sure we'll be able to catch up.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Any of those would be fine. I didn't post characters because my wife and I had our first baby a few weeks ago and play time is a little erratic at the moment. I am generally able to get on for 3-4 hours in the evening though while he has a nap :)

I thought it might be easier to just PM someone in game?

I'll be on one of the following:

Shoikan-Ywain4
Albusprydwenexile-Ywain4
Sturgisprydwenexile-Ywain4

If you could suggest some in-game contacts as well, then I am sure we'll be able to catch up.

gratz on your beb = - )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom