Which Muppet are you

B

Belsameth

rowlf.jpg

You don't draw attention to yourself much, preferring to keep your cool and stay in the background

Which Muppet are you?

Edit: crappy HTML don't work :(

A

Addlcove

same as soulcatcher

<table width="350" border="0" bgcolor="#5F3A12"><tr bgcolor="#9C6629"><td width="125"><div align="center">
rowlf.jpg
</div></td><td width="177"><p align="center"><font size="3" color="#432D16">You are Rowlf!</font><font color="#432D16">
<font size="2">You don't draw attention to yourself much, preferring to keep your cool and stay in the background</font></font><font color="#593C1E"><font size="2">.</font></font></p></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#5F3A12"><td colspan="2"><div align="center"><font size="1"><font color="#AF7627">Take the What Muppet Are You? Quiz!</font></font></div></td></tr></table>

:p

B

Belsameth

you? same as me? rofl! no way. you like to order peeps around to much :p

S

SFXman

Calling me a muppet?! Ok ok...

gonzo.jpg

You are Gonzo!
You're a bit loopy, and many people have trouble figuring out exactly what you're supposed to be. You take pride in your eccentricity and originality.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sicko, you mind trying this? ;)

Oh will you look at that
swedishchef.jpg

S

SFXman

Sicko would get:
You are THE muppet. The original muppet on which all these simple creatures were built on.

Muppet.

:)

O

old.tRoG

fozzie.jpg

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.

hmmmm..... :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

You're supposed to be ANIMUL™!!

S

SilverHood

kermit.jpg

You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.

Cool :D

O

old.LandShark

swedishchef.jpg

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!

T

Tenko

Im Fozzy

fozzie.jpg

But I never mentioned that I told crap and unfunny jokes! How did it know?!

edited for being crap at inserting pictures, hmm.... reminds me of someone.

O

old.Krusha

Yay .. my favorite char :D

Mostly because he played D.Vader in the Muppet show SW special ;)

gonzo.jpg

You are Gonzo!

You're a bit loopy, and many people have trouble figuring out exactly what you're supposed to be. You take pride in your eccentricity and originality

D

danskmacabre

kermit.jpg

You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.

O

ormorof

Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted

:)

O

old.job

beaker.jpg

You are Beaker!
You are very quiet, and your vocabulary mostly consists of a series of beeps. You don't assert yourself; because of this, you have a tendency to get hurt.

OK I cheated,
I thought I would've got Groucho though?

O

old.tRoG

answer the last option to every question for a nasty suprise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom