Which merc RA's are best?

O

old.mattshanes

For all you mercs out there or people who know could, you please list some and what they do?i was also wondering how good the timer based ones are if anyone could give descriptions of them and possibly rate them.

Thank you.

S

statix

merc RAs

I will try and give you a little advice and/or a quick summery.
Mind you these are just my opinion and the way i like / want to improve my char.
all mercies are different aswell as the styles they play. Anyway best of luck
Pm me in game if you want ingame advice
anytime.

Aug Str. / Con /Dex/quick . These are kinda just basic ones you need to get
other skills like Mop Etc. While they are good I would wait till i pick my other skills first before these as you dont know for sure which ones you will need.

Longwind , 1 is good , wouldnt really go past , gives you a bonus 5 sec afik sprint time . With charge coming in next patch
i wouldnt realy bother with one.

Tireless . defo put 1 point into this but no more its broken. lets your end regen while you move and faster while you sit. End regen is very important as styles will suck it up quickly once you battle.

Regeneration . maybe if you solo a bit put some points in .and get rid off when you pop 50 maybe. Its more or less like tireless.

Toughness . I put one point in at 50 and got a massive 48hp more .GO ME .
Dont bother with this one.

MAstery of water. Great for tree spot 3 ; ) but thats it.

Avoidence of magic . Havent really put any points into this yet . But I plan too you can never have enough resists.

Lifter . Good if you are going to siege or craft a lot. I think with lifter 2 you can carry your own full battering ram
with no movement loss.

Veil recovery . Damn Ress sick . 10% per lvl . I think that in the folowing patchs ress sick can be healed ??? not sure , could have been dreaming again.

Master of parrying . Aug dex 2 . This is good for the 3% I think is equivalent to 2 or 3 lvls in parrying skill . If your a parry nut go for it.

Dodger increase your evade by 3% . While this sounds great . +3 % to evade 1 is still crap . Totally unpredictable but I heard it can bring your evade up to evede 2 or 3. i didnt bother with it mainly cus you have to have aug quick 2 aswell.

Mastery of pain. THis is a definate . Crits rock! Bring to lvl 2 at least.

mastery of arms .Aug str 3 . I think id get this if it wasnt for the Aug str 3 . my str is already capped so putting another 18 into it . really wont help me.

Duelist reflexes . Another defo. in my opinion .you can never duel wield enough.

determination . Another defo . +15% per lvl anti mezz . go to lvl 2 at least.
you find that your the first to break and get that caster before he nukes you to death.

prevent flight . not here yet coming soon . Expensive.

First Aid . Not sure didnt go the First aid / Ignore pain route . Seems a bit
out of char for me. ALOT of people go with this and swear by it but ....

Grapple ??? Im not a sorc.

Whirling Dervish not worth it.

Bladedance Aoe dot . sorry im not a Nuker.

Hail of Blows bah.

Second Wind for 10 points not worth it .
Ignore Pain = I win button.

Rain of anything . Crap

The Empty Mind see above.

Purge. This will soon be brough down to 4 points . ill get it then and kill that
Mezzer. Great for breaking that mezz we all love.

Void attack same as flurry. except with less damge output.

As you can see i dont really like these timer based RAs . And those magic ones but you know they might suit some people . I like the ones that give me permanent plus's and help me kill people faster. Mop DR etc because thats how I like to play my Char.

Anyway just my 2 yoyo's.

O

old.mattshanes

Thanks for you advice,just to let you know every master of parry lv1 is 6 normal parry lvs;) anyway i play alb prydwen hehe,just that i am doing well and was wondering what RA's to get after ip thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom