Which films most lookin forward to later this year?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
apparantly rodriguez half of grindhouse isnt that good :( but still lookig forward toi it.

And it's no longer the 6 hour marathon that was planned :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Anyone who wants to see TMNT needs to sober up. I've seen the first half hour then got sick of it. The original cartoons were better, btw.

who states the obvious that the cartoon > films/animation are better needs to sober up and leave fh for good. same goes for any one who critizise peoples choice of movies...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i liked the TMNT movie, not as good as cartoons of course but nothing will ever compare, it was good entertainment, looking forward to a sequel vs the foot clan :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
im quite looking foward to sin city 2 ( :worthy: Angelina jolie supposed to play the dame woot!)

think tbh PoTC2, Spiderman 3 and shreck 3 can wait till dvd. But i am seriously tempted by grindhouse looks velly interesting, though i hope they have an intermission for zee vee vee break tbh.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
apparantly rodriguez half of grindhouse isnt that good :( but still lookig forward toi it.

And it's no longer the 6 hour marathon that was planned :(
i thought the rodriquez one was much good, better than tarantino's anyway. where's everyone getting 6hours from anyway? was about 3 in total with both the films :d

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
im quite looking foward to sin city 2 ( :worthy: Angelina jolie supposed to play the dame woot!)

think tbh PoTC2, Spiderman 3 and shreck 3 can wait till dvd. But i am seriously tempted by grindhouse looks velly interesting, though i hope they have an intermission for zee vee vee break tbh.

I'm certain it's POTC3?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
anyway potc 3 at least, dunno about rest but im a johnny depp fan till i die

Aye - my gf is too. Can't get a word out of her during the films - which is somewhat nice ;)

I think his a very good actor mind you & does well for his age ^^.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I'm certain it's POTC3?

*strokes white fluffy guinea pig*

Tso Meester Bond, you spotted my deliberate meestake... and now you must die...

*releases guinea pig with laser tied to its head*

Muwahahahahahahaha

*guinea pig runs under menacing black chair, squeeks and proceeds to eat its own poo*

BLAST unt DAMNATION!! foiled again!!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
*strokes white fluffy guinea pig*

Tso Meester Bond, you spotted my deliberate meestake... and now you must die...

*releases guinea pig with laser tied to its head*

Muwahahahahahahaha

*guinea pig runs under menacing black chair, squeeks and proceeds to eat its own poo*

BLAST unt DAMNATION!! foiled again!!

LMAO :<

That must be the funniest thing I have read all day xD

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
when will daywatch be released? Been on my "have to watch list" for a long time now :D

June 1st i believe, and the trailer i posted on FH promises good things. Glad to see others like it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom