Which enemy guild do you hate the most

H

hercules-df

insert poll here :)
I hate RG (Radar Guard/Red Zerg) and NP (Gay Pride) RG for obvious reasons seen on this forum by its members and actions in emain, and Nolby Pride coz of their colours :)

T

tazzke

No guilds...

just grey pets...they suck...and let people die cause cleric is under attack by a GREY pet :(

E

Ekydus

Anything that kills me is usually frowned apon, however when I succeed I like to spam /dance a bit. Infact sometimes you can set off a type of mexican wave of /dance in Castle Sauvage if you are lucky.

F

-frostor-

how can you hate someone in a computergame?
do you have friends? like irl?

W

Wot-do

lol

"and Nolby Pride coz of their colours "

lol.

O

old.Rei Ayanami

Originally posted by Ekydus
The clue is in his sig.

I'm not sure that was a question by Runsy :) Rethorical question none the less :)

T

Treniel-

RG for obvious reasons

VGN for the amount of lurikeen tree hiding under firblog casters they have

P

Powahhh

RG..i just do not like them
no problem with NP or LA cause at least they got some.....skill?
anyway
who gives a bullock after all?

L

lofff

i dont hate any1! i might dislike RG in general (wos + peasants) mainly due to their shameless hipocrecy, but game wouldnt b the same wo em neither. (it would b much better afaik :great: )

H

horil

Dunno about guild, but I luv Psychox

such a cute firbie

:wub:

A

Apathy

Can we make a topic about who we want to be killed in Real Life?

Or who we wish would be raped?

Or who we wish would be the target of a slave rebellion?

Oooh no sah. Com don dee plantayshun!

a.

W

wrathofsauron

Using the word hate is just silly.

I strongly disslike celtic fist, lofff aka the apeman and vgn but recently their chanter zergs have faded so it's fun fighting them again.

Also individuals who flame, insult people/guilds just because others are doing it.

S

Strondor_New

Errm "hate"??????
Can'y say I hate any guild. Jeez this is just a game.
Although there are some guilds I don't respect , at the end of the day, if weren't for players / guilds playing enemy characters in RvR i would have left DAOC 18 months ago.

Sometimes we need to remember this. So in fact, I'll take this opportunity to give a bug /wave and /hug to all the regular RvR Hibs and Mids (yes even RG!).

:clap: :clap: :clap:

L

lofff

lol ;D RG hates me so much now they hate my guild too xDDD

i would say RG was just pwned by Lofff ^^

so stlong hate:) keep it coming please:)

ps: wos whats that apeman thing about? are u that dumb u couldnt find anything better on the dictionary? i mean, ur personal attacks are so silly and harmless.. stop roleplaying that troll and TRY HARDER!!111one

P

poppamies

So 1 or 2 from rg says they hate ur guils, that means all rg hate ur guild...
Seriously, dont got the time nor the energy to hate someone in a game, (nor in rl in that matter either).
Do u really think ur pathetic posts on BW makes that big of an impact on ppl so they would put the energy and time in to it to hate u and ur guild ?
If u seriosly think so, well tehn i really feel sorry for u.

A

AbPoon

Red Guard for Zerg power

FC for having Tilda in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom