Which do u prefer?

O

old.IcE15

I have tried all of the weapons in counterstrike, and i never thuogh it would say this...but...the most effective weapons i have come accross are the pistols, in particular, the SIG. What weapons are good all-rounders...from your experience?

O

old.frankie

tmp

IT OWNS

its silenced, and unloads a clip in about 2 secs, although crap at distance it is really good

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.QuantumUK

Woohoo! Another p228 fan! It's just sooooo accurate. Can't stand the colt carbine, to use it accurately you have to lower your fire rate. Sig commando is good cos you can use it in raging firefights, but also snipe with it(proper 1 round at a time sniping, not goofy hold down the fire button sniping like the newbies do!). The steyr aug is a good equivalent for the CTs. But chances are if you see me, I'll have a p228 and an mp5. Big guns are useless if you only end up hitting walls! :D I used to like shotguns, but they are only good if you are fighting 1 or 2 at a time at close range. Top 3 guns...

1. Sig P228
2. Navy MP5
3. Steyr Aug/Sig Commando

Just my 2 dollars worth ;)

S

SAS

Would have to be mp5 as the genearl purpose weapon. m4 for sniping, then the awp..

sig is not bad, and the para for when your team needs some covering fire :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.ManKind

Hmmm...

depends, i quite like the p288 myself, looks damn nice and sounds like a peashooter :D

Mind, the ak47 is better than Sig imo, if you fire two/three shots a time it's class ... just don't empty a f'n clip :)

The Colt is good, the Aug is too loud and clumsy... AWP just owns for one shot kills and the TMP is fun... Ingram aint bad either... mp5 is a weap for maps like de_dust, if you're going through "Flashpoint X" as we like too call it, it's pretty good, throw a flashbang in there, followed by a HE Grenade, follow it thru with your mp5 and you should clear one or two peoples...

:)

My two penneths worth.

ManKY :D

Y

~YuckFou~

On maps where you can snipe I like to use any silenced weapon. That way they may not have a clue where you are and run around like headless chickens :)
For sheer gibbing ability its got to be the sig or aug, used to to P90 but they crippled it.
The most pleasurable frags for me come from the knife and grenades though :)

~YuckFou~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom