Which Class would You play ?

K

krait

With all the posts from people who seem dissatisfied with their class (including me ;) ) , i began to wonder which class others would like/hate to play if it was possible to have a Re-Class for your level50 character.
It could be from any realm,but any drops would have to be gained anew.
My preference would be to play a Champion and i'd hate to play a Healer (need to hit things).

Flame away or join in (if you're bored atm like me :sleeping: )

L

-Lonewolf-

I'd play a Scout and hate to play an Infiltrator

C

-chancer-

mmmmh skald atm or a bard with 2.x specc points:D instead of 1.5

O

old.Lianuchta

Light mentalist
Friar
Hybrid Hero (slam/spear)

R

Ragnarok1978

What I currently play, a skald :)

Or, I would prolly got with an assassin, infiltrator perhaps (Which I plan to play on the PvP server, hehe)

O

old.Kladen

hmm i think a skald,warden or bard. (or another class with speed).

K

Kagato.

Friar or Minstrel, though im not totally unhappy with my Armsman.

And i'd hate to play any hib or mid class, as there just to ugly and weird :D

J

Jiggs

mana/ment spec mentalist

which funnily enough is what i am playing atm :p

S

saltymcpepper

high pac healer.
shadowzerker.
zerker.

A

Apathy

I love my sorc. :D No other class could possibly cause me as much anguish, grief and pain.

But erm...maybe a bard or a healer or something with PBAoE from Hib or Mid. Albion...erm...a battle minstrel with high stealth and weapon and suchlike. :D

a.

E

Eliz

Berserker, bard or healer. Either lots of control and flexibility, or lots of damage. :)

N

noob_pride

To get the most from a class you need to pick the things you like and find the class that best suits that style..
Its not about being the most uber char, its about doing your best with the char you like..

L

lakih

An albion Scout sounds cool (the class, not the npc :) ).

T

Tilda

proabaly change lvl 33 Theurg from air/earth to a Wiz earth/ice

But i am very happy with Tilda

S

SFXman

for my level 40 character I would not re-class, I like my staff/enh friar a LOT :)

O

old.tRoG

probably a staff/enh friar :)

get to deal out a whole heap of damage (those staves HURT) and get some extras aswell, such as buffs... and pretty poor healing, but that doesn't matter :p

and you get the bonus of looking like a pansy caster type, if they don't take note of your poop brown gown :)

the classes i like are the classes that can deal out damage, and have some extra goodies too - which is why i lurv them mellee hybrids :)

O

old.Max Payne

Albion:
- Infiltrator
- Minstrel
- Mercenary

Midgard:
- Skald
- Thane
- Zerker

Hibernia
- Enchanter
- Champion
- Hero

C

Cloak_

Menty mebbe or wud like a high lvl minstrel/infil

S

SFXman

Originally posted by old.tRoG
and you get the bonus of looking like a pansy caster type, if they don't take note of your poop brown gown :)

the classes i like are the classes that can deal out damage, and have some extra goodies too - which is why i lurv them mellee hybrids :)
Dye the robe, it aint hard. Can be done after some certain level robes...
My friar look poop brown to you?
lother.jpg

Anyway, I like the same types of classes as you... thus I love my friar.

N

Noche

Listed by preference per Realm:

Alb
Alpha
Dragon Fang Infil
Slam Scout

Mid
Zerker
Pac healer
Skald

Hib
Hero
Champ
Light Ment/Chanter

D

daphatfriar

Alot of ppl choosing Friar there I notice <grins> i got all the way to lvl 35 on 1.0 spec and would have still played to 50 on 1.0 'cos from a purely roleplaying point of they are fun and the staff moves look cool too :)

I quite fancy a high lvl skald as I enjoy my 24 Minstrell but his damage out is a little low for my tastes.

Also like Luri Rangers but just from a roleplayeying point of veiw and agian Kobold with 2 axes stealthing about is fun :)

PS if Friars are so desired does that mean having a lvl 50 Friar makes my account worth alot? Bidding starts at a lifetime supply of Stella lol

S

SFXman

Oo, Stella Artois? Nice. Drank that in Chamonix, France, when I went there to snowboard for a week.
Hmm... friars are extremely popular lately. Damage is excellent... do damage like polearm armsmen if you use a 5.4 spd and faster ones just rock.
Plus you get loads of buffs and cool things such as haste. When I solo I have jackloads of buffs... dex, con, str, af, matter resist, cold resist, heat resist, self-only af buff, reduce end cost, absorb buff and at times I will use my haste on top if it gets difficult and then turn on end regen. With end regen my end does not run out even if I use any styles non-stop :D
I looooove my friar.

P

Pouget

Hmm... I'd probably choose a class with speed. So irritated by the slow movement. So most probably I would choose a Skald.

Not that I don't like my current characters, they all are fun to play with, as long as I don't play with the same char too long. So I tend to switch characters a lot. Plus I wish the leveling was slightly faster after 40...

1234Taz

Mid
5 spec Showblade

Alb
50 thrust infi
friar

Hib
luri Champ
luri or celt Ranger

O

old.cheesey_pipps

Lots of people wanting to roll a friar! they are a fun class to play, especially in the high forties. With a few RA's my friar is excellent in PvE, very versitile (with a guard on i can easily be main tank at the trees, with a pbt, i can be the main healer). just wis other people realised this!

But sfxman, we cannot outdamage a polearmsman! not even with a slow staff, we do enough damage, but not even close to pole power :) its easy to taunt the aggro off a pollie with boon, but we arent outdamaging them.

S

SFXman

Well maybe not quite out-damaging them but damn do we hit hard. Thing I love is that in a tough situation we can throw in that nice ~30% haste and rock for some time :)
Plus end does not run out, ever, if we have power.
Look at this image, this was taken from me fighting the final mob in the L40 epic solo, he conned orange to me:
fasius.jpg

The weapon used was an orange con L45 15.2 dps 5.4 spd staff (if I remember correctly), cracked ebony sunderer.
Not bad?
BTW that fight was tight, hehe.... used my haste and all. At the end Fasius was one hit away from dying and so was I... he was up next in hitting and I prayed that I would evade, as you can see that is what happened :D
Thank god I didn't miss the next hit... so I won :)

PS: Sorry that image is ~170k but sometimes the text becomes too unclear with lower quality...

EDIT: Was in such a panic that forgot to do the proper evade moves... just used the basic Defender's Fury and Quick Strike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom