Which BG char requires the LEAST amount of skill to play ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
My vote, unquestionably has to be a Bonedancer :clap: I got a feeling this is what the counterstrike kiddies go for ;)

Wonder what the hardest class to play is too...

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Zede said:
Which BG char requires the LEAST amount of skill to play ?

Thugs apparantly...he is just too uber so beating newbies requires little skill :m00:

Zede

Part of the furniture
please please, no more mentioning of thugs in this thread, he gets enough attention as it is

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Every class is easy to play, but its harder to master them and become good at them.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
there is not much skill in DAoC and even less in BG's, at lvl 50 you need to learn to use all your combined spells/styles/button-pressing to maximum potential, in BG you havent got nearly as many things to press or use :p

though the class with the LEAST amount of skill required? i would say 2 handed warrior/polearmsman/spear hero since they dont have to worry about using their shield to defend all they need to do is bash or die :p

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
i would say sz thats specced 17stealth 18axe 18la 17venom...just run up spam la anytimer chain and run away

Morimdin

Banned
easiest = my infil :> PA + run = win
hardest = smite cleric, no doubt about it!! show me a good smite cleric in thid and i'l bow down in the dust etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
there is not much skill in DAoC and even less in BG's, at lvl 50 you need to learn to use all your combined spells/styles/button-pressing to maximum potential, in BG you havent got nearly as many things to press or use :p

Personally I've found it the other way round, if you avoid the zerg in the battlegrounds then you can find a fairly good 1 on 1 fight that requires a lot of skill.

Most of the time in RvR I've found that whoever can be arsed to waste their life getting the silly artifacts is the winner :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Firewizard(or dark runie, or light hib caster)

Spam DD until target is dead

Hardest-
Any Healer(Cleric,Druid,Healer)
Try killing a caster in thid alive, its a real challenge

(Bonedancers are a very good class, combining a Baseline DD and a Specline lifetap they can outdamage a wizard/runie is played right....most just run around spaming lifetap and Strafing)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It's not easy to play a caster in thid with stealthers everywhere who look for every oppurtunity to PA you while you're casting :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The bonedancer certainly requires some skill to play, if you run solo anyway. I just got a bonedancer to 21 as a little side project and I find beating level 24 infs that got the jump on me first a nice challenge.

Kiting for the win basically :D

Zede

Part of the furniture
Zedenz said:
The bonedancer certainly requires some skill to play, if you run solo anyway. I just got a bonedancer to 21 as a little side project and I find beating level 24 infs that got the jump on me first a nice challenge.

Kiting for the win basically :D

the fact that fighting L24 infs is a "challenge" at L21 implys ( and is true) that a L24 BD would walk all over an inf.

stick>lifetap

my 5 year old nephew could play a bd :touch:

Gizmo

Fledgling Freddie
Least amount to play???

Hmm my guess is a Buffbot :)

Cheers

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
BONEDANCER.
Press iwinbotton!11 repeat until target is dead :touch:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
"iwinbutton" comes every 4 seconds as an infiltrator you should be able to kill the BD easily within those time segments.

/stick-ing to one would be a death wish you would at least have to run around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom