Where's the tutorial? :)

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Downloaded the 'Tuturial & Town'-patch, towns look a lot nicer now. I'm still not quite sure how I can get into the tutorial, though. (Not that I need it, but I'm just curious what it's like. :)

Talk to an NPC? Click on something? Anyone figured it out yet?

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
When you create a new character theres a very small font saying Tutorial you gotta click. I dont know why it is so small and why its not on as default though..

I thought it was great fun to try out :) I even learned something lol ^^

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same problem :) It's a tickbox (small) on the bottom of yer char creation screen.

It's default ON for new accounts without any characters on it, so newbies will always do the tutorial. It's default off for accounts that already have characters on em.

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Gribz0r said:
I had the same problem :) It's a tickbox (small) on the bottom of yer char creation screen.

It's default ON for new accounts without any characters on it, so newbies will always do the tutorial. It's default off for accounts that already have characters on em.

Ah I see. Works that way aswell I think :)

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Gribz0r said:

That's smart of them.

On a different note, I *did* actually understood it correctly that this tutorial thing only works on Catacombs?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
I even learned something lol ^^

not hard to show you something new, seeing as you know so little

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom