Where's the posts?

Summo

Loyal Freddie
This vB version looks very pretty and all, but all the new posts are off the bottom of the screen. The entire General forum that fits on a screen is made up of the logo, the sub-forum header, the 'toolbar', the sub-forum links, the announcements then the stickies. To get to the actual threads you need to scroll down. Seems wrong to me.

Is there a way of reducing the amount of space this bumpf takes up? Either reduce the (generous) spacing used by all these extras, or shift some of them to the bottom of the page?

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Can I ask, why such a pointless post was 'stuck' in the first place?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
TBH I reckon the guides, the what do you make of this idea shouldn't be sticky anymore

Wij thread requires stickiness tho.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Couldn't "Why FreddysHouse and not BarrysWorld" be moved to the front front page, and maybe even the "About Us" section when we get a real website?

The Freddys Photoshop site and the FreddysHouse Guides could be a link on the front front page too. Hell, they could even go in the Quick Links section of the user's toolbar.

The "Code of Conduct" could be made into a small link at the bottom, like small print, and shown when people sign up.

I don't know why the hell that shit BRING BACK TREM thread is stickied (it was explained up there, but I still don't) and I think that if people wanted to write for FH then they would offer to anyway without reading the other sticky.

Just a few ideas but all this would free up a fuck load of space :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I want to do all this and more, but finding the time is quite hard at the moment.

Clown

Part of the furniture
We understand boss :)
I bought a 17 inch monitor just so I could fit it all on so... :p

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I have no objection to having the "guides" and "what do you think" stickys being unstuck, they have served their purpose.

Deebs if you can sort my admin status I'll unstick them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom