wheres the Ingame help gone?

Things

Fledgling Freddie
it came upon me last night that i have not seen a GoA rep ingame for months on end now....

after my self and 2 friend where killed in rvr last night, under suspicious circumstances (which i wont be dragged into on public forums, and currently using RightNow for help), i went in search of a GoA rep to check it out, only to find there where no lvl 100's on...

after about 5 mins or so it came to me that i have not seen any reps in months now. The last time i saw a rep on was before catacombs came out, although i have never really checked, after speaking with guild mates most said they hadn't checked but those who had, said they where unable to find one.

Have they changed how you look for goa rep or something?

anyone else having problem find ingame help?

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
there's no official ingame help anyhow.. only under [F1] :p

You should make screenshots, and use RightNow, explain the situation etcetc.. they can check logs.

And for the GM's being online.. they seem to appear 1~2 weeks every 3 months orsmt :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I spoke to Requiel in game last night, so you've obviously been unlucky.

Contact E&Es is your best bet, we can talk to GMs in other ways than through game.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Officially Doac in EU doesn't have in game GM/CSR.

There has been rumors flying about a while back that we were gona get some, but being rumors it didn't happen. :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
Officially Doac in EU doesn't have in game GM/CSR.

There has been rumors flying about a while back that we were gona get some, but being rumors it didn't happen. :p

Urm, well - GMs float about on the cluster, sometimes in stealth, sometimes available (do /who 100). They'll help you out with bugged encounters etc, but won't resolve things that can go through Rightnow.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
well ive seen them ingame plenty of times post cata release, have requiel and zenythe on my friend list :p

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
There are plenty of E&E's for each realm - check the DAOC homepage for information/names of them.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
count yourself lucky, on camlann you cant /who 100 as it dont work. you have to type all their bloody names

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Rightnow should always be your first port of call for issues like the one yu describe, including times dates, names, screen shots and as much info as possible.

As the others have said, E&E are always your best bet, we have other ways of contacting GMs in emergencies, but only really under proper circumstances. Issues like cheating are normally something that cant just be done on the spur of the moment, and involve server logs etc, and 90% of suspected cheating isnt, but more likely technical issues.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
I had a problem with my champ levels around 3 weeks ago, did a /who 100 and there was a CSR online who helped me out :)

Things

Fledgling Freddie
well that cleared that up, must have just been unlucky for none of them to be on when i need them hehe =)

normaly use rightnow first, but GM may have been best with what i needed =)

thanks for the replys cleared at least one thing up. now what about mid aoe stun? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom