Wheres Gorre?

S

Sharma

Gorre aint on the server select menu, has it been changed to Camlann or have GOA done something with it?

K

kemor

Yes, GORRE is now Camlann. We had time to tweak the server nicely so, instead of putting a brand new server (and re-configure everything), we used the Gorre one directly and, seeing how Camlann is handling, it was a good choice.
As soon as we'll have a new version to test, we'll open a new test server.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by kemor

I take it Compaq ARE still making i386-based servers, then.

a.

O

old.mattshanes

Hehe i told people that the test server would be the pvp one maybe i can read your mind kemor eh?:p

K

klavrynd

instead of putting a brand new server (and re-configure everything),

I probably have no idea whatsoever what i'm talking about, but can't you just image the fucker and install the image on the new server?

A

Archeon

Originally posted by kemor

Bah humbug, i wanted to test a new high mend spec as well... Urmm... higher mend :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by klavrynd

I probably have no idea whatsoever what i'm talking about, but can't you just image the fucker and install the image on the new server?

easier to just rename it ;)

D

drummer

Will there be Chronicles about Camlann as for other servers on the camelot-europe site ? ... :D

J

Juanita

Even if the image and hardware are the same, it isnt always true it works the same.
6000 workstations, 2 Different images, 2 hardware configs and still we have shitloads of problems.

Oh well, i got my job because of it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom