Where would you like to see a pve group in mainland Albion?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
depends on level's and type of group :)

I remember doing gobbos with totally random groups back in the day, that was pure fun. So id choose gobbo's :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Had fun last night. Full guild group at the Slavers and then Giants on Salisbury Plains <grin>.

Sunderland Jones
House Soulsplitter

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Or a group killing the ellyll gaurds for the sword or ravenclan giants for the 2-handed sword ;)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Darzil said:
Had fun last night. Full guild group at the Slavers and then Giants on Salisbury Plains <grin>.

Sunderland Jones
House Soulsplitter
Ahh, yes. This makes me think of the good old days. Start at slavers, then after that you can do those butterfly thingies, then later go over to giants and the broken bridge. Good times, good times :D

Thadius

Part of the furniture
DavidH said:
Ahh, yes. This makes me think of the good old days. Start at slavers, then after that you can do those butterfly thingies, then later go over to giants and the broken bridge. Good times, good times :D

Its a shame people use /level 20 and powerlevel in poc/necro now :(

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Thadius said:
Its a shame people use /level 20 and powerlevel in poc/necro now :(
Well, you cant compare past with the present. In those times you actually needed some of the drops you could get, now their stats are laughable. Same with xp I think, much better xp in new Expansions, so actually not pl killed the old hunting places.

Actually I never had any char upto 50 with straight pl - so played till 50 is between 6 and 30 on my chars but if I ever decided to start another char, it would be pl no doubt cause cba to waste so much time till 50.

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Tangler goblins in a ~lv40 group is the most fun tbh! :p

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
oh oh... tomb of mithra... i remember taking on the entrance mobs, then moving down to the big orange guy, then going a bit further to a room full of disciple type things, then finishing off on the roman boss type things... man that dungeon rocked... as long as you dodged the bleeder agro that is :D

Amanita

Part of the furniture
I was devestated when the grove nymphs stopped being mini avalonians :( Still got one of their robes somewhere, an awsome pink colour I never found a dye for :)

Pygmy autopulls are one of the things I remember most fondly - Will the group have enough power to last the entire pull or will things end in a horrible mess? :clap:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Amanita said:
I was devestated when the grove nymphs stopped being mini avalonians :( Still got one of their robes somewhere, an awsome pink colour I never found a dye for :)

Pygmy autopulls are one of the things I remember most fondly - Will the group have enough power to last the entire pull or will things end in a horrible mess? :clap:
At least we still have the ellylls :wub:

Aeva

Banned
Diamondback toads, greater telamons (nice scimitars they dropped) dartmoor ponies, granites, mithras tomb, wights, broken bridge, tomb raider mercs, trees, gobos etc :p

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Aeva said:
Diamondback toads, greater telamons (nice scimitars they dropped) dartmoor ponies, granites, mithras tomb, wights, broken bridge, tomb raider mercs, trees, gobos etc :p

ahh the memories :)

but oh god the trees, the boredem, the horror!
and the teleporting trees that appeared behind you, aaagh

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Goblin fishermen were my nightmare in beta (later had been hunting around Snowdonia) :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
as many of you i remember the old days in mithra,slaves,nymphs,broken bridge,giants. ....... it was really great fun, and it was easy to find a grp to XP with, not its allmost impossible. everyone just want to get to 50 asap.. so i think its a great idea by dracus to make normal XP grp.. so if any of you wanna do the same and go hunt the good old mobs. Pm me .. im up for it

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
Tssk.. you know you could just say No to PL or whatever. Ive been on the plains with all my chars, think I know that place inside out. One of my fav area's. I usually skipped mithra because of no aggro control :( Bandits/Boulders ftw :clap:

Id do a normal exp group m8, Got a lvl26 sorc, just capped from thid.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
i mean like dracus does atm, start a FG from lvl 1 and lvl all the way up a few evening each week ;))

Talsar

Albion Legend
Amanita said:

LOL aye they were the good old days, if the cleric ran out of power you were doomed :D Sit.. Stand... Sit.... Stand to save power :D lol getting all nostalgic :D

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
Goblin fishermen were my nightmare in beta (later had been hunting around Snowdonia) :D

Muahahaha!!! That was the first mob ever to kill me in this game ^^

i was prolly lvl 2 or 3 or something, a wee highlander plainlessly wandering the humberton area when that bastard shot me dead :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom