Where were the Titans

Y

yoshimo

Soz to all albs for Server crash, Mid RR and Hibs on a DR ya get the pitcure :(

V

Vorcyn

It wasnt a server crash, just a zone crash which took the login server with it and messed up a few other things along the way ;)

E

Eporunner

Hmm i don't think those frenchmen will fix it today :(

A

Aule Valar

it seems the alb zone is on the same server as login, considering the number of crashes that happen here maybe having login on the same one is a baaad plan eh frenchies?

E

Eporunner

Excalibur problems
[2003-29-06]

Excalibur server is having some trouble staying up as I write this. The admins are working on it and hopefully the issue will be solved soon.
More news as soon as possible.

<<<

woow they are awake

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Aule Valar
it seems the alb zone is on the same server as login, considering the number of crashes that happen here maybe having login on the same one is a baaad plan eh frenchies?

the alb zones were fine - surely you mean the hib zone?

I think all the people being booted out at the relic keep tried to relog at once... and the login server went "Hrm I think _now_ is the time to have a faulty disk."

Was a bit annoying for my Sidi raid - kept losing people to LD or whatever and everyone's like "another one down... only 20 people left.."

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
Was a bit annoying for my Sidi raid - kept losing people to LD or whatever and everyone's like "another one down... only 20 people left.."

Omfg im telling Falcor and Aligro... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom