Where to Xp?

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Greeting fellow mids me and a few of my rl friends have decided to giv mid a try we started playing on alb excal just over 2 yrs ago then moved to hib pry about 9 mths ago and last night decided to delete our alb 50's and come to mid :)
atm there is 5 of us with a group consisting of
Warrior, Zerk, Savage, Skald and a Healer with a afk shammy buff bot in the group.
these r ofc lvl20 and i was wondering where with this group set up would be the best places to xp on mid, now we aint aiming for 50 in a week or anything but some advice wouldnt go a miss
Cheers :drink:

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
Vendo caves are a nice start to begin ofc.
I think skona will offer you most xp pleasure and is a nice zone in you're 30's you can go varulv

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Muspelheim is a cool place to exp if ur new to midgard and not that crowded either like vendo is since /level command

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
I would consider swapping either zerk or savage for a suppression sm, if your healer intends to go pac. Depends on how u want to play ofc.

Dont forget Cursed Tombs either, hardly get any people in there, deeper lvls should be good for your group.(and iirc has a lot of undead in it, good for sm pbaoe). As Renwind said vendo is usually packed and confusion sets in.

Good Luck

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
From lvl 20-50

Modernagrav, with a sm :p

Easy. but think they want to play and explore Mid, not be lvl 50 and ask so whats this spell do? ;)

And tbh isnt that the most boring way to play? At lvl 30 you arent going to hit the mobs.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
mightybunny said:
I think skona will offer you most xp pleasure and is a nice zone in you're 30's you can go varulv

Good suggestion, but there are two types of faction in varul. Entrance mobs are ok to kill, they give faction with arachites, svartalfs and other faction mob (within varul). Try to avoid killing 2nd faction mobs in varul(quixots etc).

Once u lvl 35ish head to spin , u shuld have faction with entrance mobs, makes life a lot easier so u can go deeper into spin

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
ok cool tnx and yes we do want to explore mid like i said not be 50 in a week cause thats just :puke:

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
Vendo Carvens 20-24(25)
Muspelheim 24(25)-30
Varulvhamn Entrance 30-35
Spindel is basicly 35-50 if you can stand the same dungeon for that long

The undead camp in Yggdra is nice aswell (25-30ish)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome to midgard :)

Dont forget SI. There are tons of nice places to exp in there, like Gripklosa Mountains N of Bjarken (around level 25-35) and the area around Hagall (road towards the crater/caldera) after that. For the last levels (45+) there are the dungeons (Trollheim and Iarnvidurs Lair).

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Other areas of note are Vanern Swamp, there are some cool spawns of mobs (giants, hagubi, millions of orms) and you can make pretty good xp there even these days with a good group. Raumarik has some good higher lvl xp spots too.

Bloodclot

Banned
20+muspelheim
25+cursed tomb
30+gripklosa mountains have serveral camps
35+ varulvarhm werewulf dungeon to kill were wolf lords
40+malmo/vanern swamp/raumarik
45+malmo/iarnvindurs lair/trollheim/moderna has some nice spots to (not only redcaps PL)

spongegob

Fledgling Freddie
Iarnvindiur lairs its the best spot to exp lvls 45 - 50 imo. Amazing Mob, Camp Bonus & Group Bonus exp.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
20-24 cursed tomb, Muspel
25-29 skellies out side bjarken, Vendo
30-35 Varulvhiem
36-40 Spindelhalla, Varulvhiem, vanaran swamp
41-44 spindelhalla, H (malmo), hags in vanaran swamp
45-50 Iarnvidur's lair

20-50 DF is also a choice :p

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
the 2 times i did pbaoe grps on pryd/mid we did