Where to lvl Eriny's Charm(male mobs) ?

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys,

I've been looking for a good camp of yellow - low red male mobs and cant find them anywhere.

Im using a sup SM with pac healer bot and really need to get lvling my charm asap. If you know any good camps please can you let me know.

Cheers,

Sterling
<Pure Vision>

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Have you tried looking around in Gripklosa Mountains? Might be some Morvalt camp around there that could be atleast yellow con to 50, either thatr or park in a Moderna grp those redcaps must be considered males right? :)

Herjulf

Banned
Modernagrav? i do believe those are HE mobs and red-orange and some odd purps.

Malmohus excellent mobs to chain in lair, i do believe they are HE mobs. u can do these with 2 SM´s a healer (mend/pac or pac/mend) and a shammybot.
Make a lvling session with your guildies in lair. as u get excellent exp on Belt of the moon/sun, egg of youth also.
Moderna is decent also.

A malmohus alternative to lair is H yellow-red drakulvs who will go down in 3 nukes.

Frontier, there are giants in the frontier that are pretty decent lvled, however some have ranged etc.

If u can get a grp together go to ML7 dungeon, and you might get some nice scrolls at the same time.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Lothandar said:
Moderna mobs are humanoid, should be he :)
Should be... A lot of mobs should be classified as 'he' or 'she', take Taurs for example... Or setians... Heck, there should be more 'he' / 'she' mobs in this game then 'it' as nature doesnt have a whole lot of 'no-sex' (e.g. it) mobs... But Mythic hasnt been very consistant when it comes to giving them a 'sex' ...

Humanoid isnt the question, the question is, when you target them does it say : 'he is aggressive' or it is agressive' ... (some PL'er should be able to say for sure)

If its the first, then Modernagrav will level Erinys, otherwise no go :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
drakulvs dont give xp for erinys charm, svartalf infiltrators etc do give and thy are yellow - reds, dunno about repop and camp spot though.

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
All mobs in Trollheim are Male- mobs. Took me a few hours to lvl 10.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
It does not exp in moderna. I exped mine on cyclops with bb+sm, pull 3 reds at a time and pbae, no need for stun with intercepting fully buffed pet and you get a shitload of love story 3/3 and 2/3 if you are on the right spot :) . Exps Jacinas at the same time too, so if you have Jacinas you should do cyclops, if not, find some camp with melee-centaurs and exp on those, lower HP and all are male, plus they drop Cloudsong-scrolls which is ok money.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Moderna and Malmo is IT mobs.. trust me, ive tried it..

Get someone who have jacinas and lvl it on Cyclops.. about 1 hour each lvl.

we were 1 pac healer and 2 dark runies (shamy bb) we chained red purple mobs.. very nice spots in AB and GG. 1 lvl = 45min to 1 hour. not that bad really.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Indrid said:
Moderna and Malmo is IT mobs.. trust me, ive tried it..

Get someone who have jacinas and lvl it on Cyclops.. about 1 hour each lvl.

we were 1 pac healer and 2 dark runies (shamy bb) we chained red purple mobs.. very nice spots in AB and GG. 1 lvl = 45min to 1 hour. not that bad really.

care to tell spots? Xped at 40k 60k AG(or ab:p), bout 1.5 hours for a lvl in duo, but scrolls are shit ><

Loka

Fledgling Freddie
hagbuis in vanern are all male and extremly spirit weak.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
care to tell spots? Xped at 40k 60k AG(or ab:p), bout 1.5 hours for a lvl in duo, but scrolls are shit ><

hmm if u go to the cyclops eye shield mob, i believe that is where it is, behind that "building" is a very nice exp.. and when bonus falls down, about 30-40 min then move back to this spot: 26k 60k in Arbor Glen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom