Where to level 30-35?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
any 1 know a good place for a spirit speced cabalist to level from 30-35? with neutral mobs preferably, if spirit(?) weak, all the better, if they drop armor, even more so :D also if any one knows a good spirit cabalist leveling guide, if you could point me in such direction, id be very grateful :) thanks.

(btw can be in any of the three realms, pvp :D)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Dark... Pff...

Go Varulv, or try near munin sound ;) I know which server you're playing.

:wub: :eek6:

"when theres a stalking shadow around, dont run, u can gank it, its me" > I want to duel you with Jecht again, I did a minor respec ;o wanna test damage. Need you to be my bitch for 20 minutes. :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Dark... Pff...

Go Varulv, or try near munin sound I know which server you're playing.

:wub: :eek6:

"when theres a stalking shadow around, dont run, u can gank it, its me" > I want to duel you with Jecht again, I did a minor respec ;o wanna test damage. Need you to be my bitch for 20 minutes.

if youve copied my l33t, you will pay :D

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Dunters in Lyonesse!

Nice cloth drops
Good fast exp
They hardly agro you
Pretty good cash solo
Good spawnrate

Mairghead

Fledgling Freddie
On the slopes immediatelyaround Fort Gwyntell in SI, you'll find a range of foes from grey to purple. If you find a patch too strong, wander round a bit till you find the right kind. Just watch out for goo, rejected prototypes, adl flies and the various forms of torch: they all have a range attack that might interrupt you if cast at you and not at your pet. Recommended safety tip is to hunt from the edge of the wood or from a clear bit of road and not be tempted to move inwards after you empty a space, as they respawn quickly.

Advantage of this site is that it isn't over populated with other campers, unlike the dunters which usually is stuffed full of necromancers all beating each other up over a single dunter.

At 38, move to Caddug environs.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Dommelsch said:
Dunters in Lyonesse!

Nice cloth drops
Good fast exp
They hardly agro you
Pretty good cash solo
Good spawnrate

The cloth drop is useless to be honest but I agree with the rest...Of course look out for roaming skalds/minstrels as they like to check there for xp'ing necro's/cabbies (like I did when I was playing ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom