Where to Hunt?

F

freddy-kruegar

Hello all,

Oooo my first post, hee hee

Right I know there are loads of Scouts out there and so,

Where is the best place for me to start hunting now I have made lvl 23?

It was sooooo much easier doin' kill tasks, running back and forth all day :-(

Your answers on a post.... no not card just a post : )

Thanks and look forward to your response

K

Khalen

Try gaining another lvl in Keltoi or somewhere outside (sauvage). And go to catacombs at lvl 24. If there are some good people over there they will let yah team and you will be 30 in no time after some trips.

W

-Wedge-

If you dont mind solo'ing, do Cornwall Hunters at 23...

They drop all sorts of scout stuff, studded armor, cloak, bow, bracers that where send from the heavens (bow masters bracers or smmt like that :p)...

For groups, Catacombs...

C

Cerverloc

Yup same here. Try to fill your last bubs to 24 in Keltoi near Antroom. Then travel to Cornwall. Solo on some hunters for nice items and group in Catacombs. Around lvl30 you can travel to Barrows where you should make about 4 lvls in one/two days and at 34 go to Lyonesse and start grouping with pygmy goblin groups. At around 38-40 group with Tangler groups and around level 45-50 group with tree groups.

So thats your guide to 50.

L

-Light-

BTW when u get to 40 forget any real world fantasies people tell you about it all goes out the window, from that level onwards your life will never be the same and you will spend it stuck in Lyonesse FOREVER!! MWAHAHAHA

And people say lyonesse affected me :rolleyes:

P

Pfy

Originally posted by Cerverloc
Yup same here. Try to fill your last bubs to 24 in Keltoi near Antroom. Then travel to Cornwall. Solo on some hunters for nice items and group in Catacombs. Around lvl30 you can travel to Barrows where you should make about 4 lvls in one/two days and at 34 go to Lyonesse and start grouping with pygmy goblin groups. At around 38-40 group with Tangler groups and around level 45-50 group with tree groups.

Yep good plan, just be prepared to wait for 17hrs until you can get a group which will then, no doubt, promptly fall apart.

J

Javai

Originally posted by Cerverloc

Eeeek Cerveloc is trying to bore all level 40-50's to death :)

Actually there are other ways of doing it, personally didn't really set foot in Lyonesse after 46, did alot of DM runs and spent a hell of a lot of time in Barrows, Barrows is a good bet for 3 reasons

1. Upped camp bonuses since patch
2. Decent drops to help you on your way up
3. You don't need a perfect group or indeed any group at all and you can still make decent xp, after all trees may be better xp but you can spend over a hour getting a group then more wasted time replacing members who leave.

O

old.LandShark

best exp in albion: friendly lvl 50 fire wiz. friendly high-lvl sorc.
tanglers.
need i say more? :)

W

-Wedge-

Can you loan me a few of your friends? ;)

Does that work even if they are way outside the lever range? (e.g. wizzie at 50 with a dunno, level 20)

F

freddy-kruegar

Thanks for the good advice guys :))

Hope to see a few of you around

J

Jiggs

one day i won't have to kill pygmies any more...
AAARRAGAGAHGAHGARAHGGHA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom