Where to go for information

O

old.Kihon

Hi all

Im hoping this does not degenerate into a flame thread, but I would like to know where we are supposed to go to find out information on the european servers.

1. When something has gone wrong (eg everyone disconnected or servers down for a while) where do we go to see what happened, when it will be fixed etc.

2. Patch information. Where do we go to see when the next patch is due?

These are the main questions in my mind at the moment, and I have not been able to find a proper answer. (I dont think threads full of people flaming GOA provide the answer)

I understand that people from GOA are monitoring these boards, and would appriciate some answers.

Thanks.

S

SFXman

Here most likely. Since the the news tool hasn't been implemented yet and the european camelot heral hasn't been done either.
THis situation will change I hope, wont it Kemor?

O

old.Kihon

If it IS here, then is there a particular Forum (ie this one, Excalibur General Discussion etc) that we should be watching? I dont particularly want to have to search through every forum on a daily basis :(

S

SFXman

Most likely posted here on the General Discussion like a bit earlier when the other forums were down and Kemor had to post here.
I'd hope that by the next patch the news tool or european herald are done to get some proper info that most will see.

F

Flimgoblin

I wonder if it'd be a good idea for them to make an Announcments board that's mod-post only.

Could use this for general announcements re: barrysworld stuff (e.g. new moderators) as well as a place for kemor/zargar to post announcements on server downtime/patches etc. where they won't get drowned out by more frequently-bumped posts?

Anyone else think this is a good idea? (or more importantly, anyone in charge of adding forums think this is a good idea? :))

And just because I've still to get over the novelty: :m00:

S

SFXman

They can be made sticky you know :)
But still a separate board in the DAoC section would be great!
I'll join you fingoniel :m00:

F

Flimgoblin

Forgot about the sticky things :)

just a pointless post to reaffirm people's idea that this is actually just a real time chat...

(and to show off my wacky new avatar... piccy's a bit dark - was taken in Llyn Barfog - pretty scenery, but the weather is awful)

oh and to moo sommore
:m00: :m00: :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom