Where to get?

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Im kinda wanting a PSP, checked on playasia and liksang, ebay i dont fancy - Is there anywhere else where I can pay a definate price (IE -not customs like what happened with me and Zelda for the gc which hurt).

I only really want it for Wipeout Pure atm - I hear they fixed it and made the series good again. The removed the glue which covered the bases of the racers in Fusion (cack).

Ono

Part of the furniture
The place that most sensible people are getting it from is www.videogamesplus.ca

Not the cheapest but you will get the thing in 4 days of ordering and I have not heard of anyone being busted yet by customs through them.

Personally I went with DVDSoon - cheap at £137 delivered but I expect to wait a loooooong time for it to arrive :( They charge on ordering too so not that good. In hindsight I should have gone for VG+ as I would had it by now.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Doomy said:
I only really want it for Wipeout Pure atm - I hear they fixed it and made the series good again. The removed the glue which covered the bases of the racers in Fusion (cack).

Shut your face, Fusion was far and away the best installment of the series so far. Best tracks, best graphics, best soundtrack, best ships, the biggest challenge (the previous incarnations were piss til you got to the very last tracks) and Zone mode, probably the most intense gaming experience ever. And let's be honest, the ships didnt feel especially glued to the track when you were flying over the cliff on Florion Heights track 3 now did they?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
im gonna order one any one know which is the best hard case for the psp? i'll be putting it in my pockets alot

CurryKnight

Fledgling Freddie
I liked Fusion, but then again never really payed the other games in the series that much.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ok vga+ owns got mine already no import duty and free docking station thingie thrown in.

thx for the help ono :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom