Where to get best gold ?

O

old.Kiarra

Ive kicked this off as a new thread asI thought it would be of interest to many rather than asking this in the Weapons Crafter thread. Here is the question :

Where would the best place be to hunt for gold, either selling drops for money, or which mobs drop the most cash ?

Bearing in mind that Kessica (currently level 43) can only solo easy blues and greens and groups :( are not always available for rej clerics.

Trying to get a slot in a group can be quite difficult these days especially around the tanglers area. Groups are always full and as a rule have slots promised for friends, etc. Without a good sorcerer its difficult to be able to start a new group.

The gold is purely for weapons crafting finance.

BTW Managed 772 last night :), and Im still overwhelmed at the the generous donation from Abrams. Thanks so much.

Kessica:

E

Exinferis

get an alt up to lvl 23 kill all the cornwall hunters you can and sell those bowmasters bracer you get for 1pp a pop :D

hmm a full rejuv cleric not getting group, where is albion going??

tanglers are the best way of getting cash by far, a couple of gold each pull, genious :)

O

old.Cotta

When i was 32 till 34 is soloed the boogy-men and gruachauch ( or something) . They were orange and yellow to me . U can find em when u teleport to emain just go to backside of telekeep on the hillside. They drop bag of coins for about 70-90 s. Easy kill and easy loot for a 43 i think. Also check de graveyard for about 1g per bag of coins. Is it me or do the mobs in the frontiers give more xp and loot? :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Exinferis
get an alt up to lvl 23 kill all the cornwall hunters you can and sell those bowmasters bracer you get for 1pp a pop :D

rofl wonder if she has the patience to camp hunters for a few months :rolleyes: soloed 5 lvls with my scout on hunters so far not a dicky bird :(

O

old.Wildfire

I seem to remember moor boogeys were good for me when they were blue/yellow to me, if you can hunt with a partner though, I can't think of a better target than cornwall giants, relatively easy yellow con at 43, and they drop 1g each.

O

old.chipper

lol everyone forgot about tepok mine and catacombs they are excellent places for quick cash

D

Dherkova

pygmys, pygmys, pygmys, pygmys, pygmys, pygmys, pygmys
:clap: :clap: :clap:

W

-Wedge-

guildies,guildies,guildies,guildies,guildies,guildies
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

;)

Greater moorboogys indeed drop around 1G per kill... But they go up to 43 / 44 in level... And (if you have a hard time solo'ing yellows) might be hard...

Then again, any Soul Gem you find, you can exchange at the 'Wedge Soul Gem Exchange' for 5G per Gem... Got any, PM me ;)

R

Rei-Ki

best way kiarra is to flash ya sexy eyelashes at lvl 40+ 's cause lets face it, there aint much to spend cash on really.

mine mainly goes on dye (yes im vein) and healer.

wot do u other 40+ peeps spend dosh on?

oops - forgot to mention excalibers gates - they is pretty xpensive :)

Raubryn lvl45 Paladin Excaliber

O

old.nice2k

Think Kiarra has a good reason to spend her money ;)
@Kiarra: When are u online, think i could give u some 200,300g

O

old.Kiarra

Im based at Cornwall Station now, and if Kessica cannot find a group to work the tanglers then I will log Kiarra and start to craft. So look for either character should you wish to help me on my cause :)

I am hoping to hit 800 tonight :D Watch this space LOL

B

Bleri McThrust

Cash and Exp does seem to be bigger in the frontiers :)

Try Hadrians wall if your soloing. Its nice and quiet too normally (like LLyn Barfog used to be :( ).

O

old.nice2k

Hm Odins Gate is very nice to ;) Usually i dont meet many enemies there ;)

D

-Dreama-

wow, 5g per soul gem...Dumb ass Dreama has been paying 10 for them lmao

Y

Yelib

Originally posted by -Dreama-
wow, 5g per soul gem...Dumb ass Dreama has been paying 10 for them lmao
Yeah 10g to me, thanks Wedge :( :p

R

Rossco

Hamadryad's can be found all over lyonesse, and although they rarely drop anything, about one in four drop loot which sells for either 2 or 4 g a pop.

add to that the fact that they range in levels from about 32-42 and you may even see your xp bar move by the time u have filled your pack!

but yeah, theres a reason that tepok's mine is referred to as 'the cash and carry' in the states :)

Rossco

:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom