Where to find mids in upplands

S

sugah

I'm leveling my infi up atm and would like to do a bit of out of BG farming. I can remember from my brief spell on mid/pry hearing that the below 30's hunt in upplands. Has anyone got an loc's for the main places. My infi is 24 atm so no flaming about wanting to grey gank lol.

B

burg-

It's a 20 min walk, lots of aggro mobs, and crazy guards patrolling everywhere.

:(

T

Tualatin

SOMEtimes you'll find some lowbies around the keeps in uppland, in the mountains (trees) etc, but guards are patrolling there rather often.

A

asorek

a little unknown but guard free spot is the SnowShoe bandit camp behind Mjollner its good from 30-34 xp wise i lvl'd me skald there and there was always a few peeps there...head a little ways into the trees from Mjollner and you'll find it, although i dont play mid anymore im not against farming mids, you might even find me there with my new NS. good luck.

S

sugah

hehe thanks for the replys will get my infi to 35 before i go then lol. I knew it was going to be a fair trek but would be worth it as a change of scenary.

A

-ag-bometal

rumours say that loads of mids roam behind svasud...

Only a rumour tho :p

D

dakeyras

Mid frontier is not a good xp place now. SI has way better camps.

The only places you will reliably find xpers are the windswept camps, and these are for 45+ farming for BoI.

Users who are viewing this thread