Where to buy Euro TOA?

Sigurd

Banned
Can't find it in any shops... apparantly people are having problems ordering it on Amazon (permanently out of stock) and my US version won't work, even with changed update.dat, because of the CD key (thanks Mythic and GOA, love you) any ideas where the hell I can find this damned expansion?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Same old story.

It would REALLY help if GoA implemented some way to buy a CDKEY online.

I got wtfpwned in RvR last week, and thought wouldnt it be nice to play a different realm on prydwen for a change - spur of the moment thing and if I could have purchased a key on line - would have done it.

People dont care about the rather small manual - and most dont even care about the media as they already have an account or a friend who can loan them the installation media, they just want a key,

Sigurd

Banned
Brunore said:
Or buy my spare toa key in game :)

No plat in game, main is 47 :p I'd swap it for an SI CD key or buy it in real life if you'd do that though :p

Sigurd

Banned
Well.. I can kit your thane out in (dropped) chain to last him to 50 :p Or I have the 2h axe from the dragon.. that's all ingame though :(

If you don't find anyone willing to buy it for something worthwhile in game, I'll buy it for £20 if you want. Wanted to get TOA before I hit 50 really, so I can level one or two artis as I level :eek:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Went to buy ToA at the local GAME store last week and was told they've only ever had 4 copies and that was on the day it was released... even though they've had alot of people asking for it since then. Wannado are taking the piss here, they should market DAoC like they do their ISP service :p

There would be alot more players for the English servers, if the game was available to buy here.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
Went to buy ToA at the local GAME store last week and was told they've only ever had 4 copies and that was on the day it was released... even though they've had alot of people asking for it since then. Wannado are taking the piss here, they should market DAoC like they do their ISP service :p

There would be alot more players for the English servers, if the game was available to buy here.

roflhho which btw turns out 2 <Cough> shite according 2 TV, parantly it offers high speed broadband but its only 256k and other ISP give 512k for exact same price, and apparantly better customer support.....

<Edit> maybe not exact same, maybe even less, or slightly more by like £1 :p

Poag

m00?
Darksword said:
roflhho which btw turns out 2 <Cough> shite according 2 TV, parantly it offers high speed broadband but its only 256k and other ISP give 512k for exact same price, and apparantly better customer support.....

<Edit> maybe not exact same, maybe even less, or slightly more by like £1 :p

ithink seks is referring to the recent renameing of Freeserve in the UK to Wannadoo and its spam advertising campaign ever since.

I watch very little TV and yet i see a ad for it almost every day [by little maybe an hours tv a day if that] + they have lots of add running on websites

-Gale

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
ToA In Shops

May help if you got friends in Paris. You can buy it in just about any Virgin store in Paris. I got two copies there whilst on a business trip. I then got a Guild mate to e-mail me the login files so they were in English. Although the French was not difficult too understand ;-). The only other thing you have to do is change the language server on the update file.

Good hunting.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Have to admit that the whole 'cannae buy TOA for love nor money' is a fucking joke! How are people expected to play if they can't buy the damn freakin' game anywhere? Where are the new players expected to come from? You can't expect a game to carry on simply by word of mouth of players or a few scant reviews in a magazine!!

~annoyed~

Not that I'm looking for TOA or anything...~cough~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom