[QUESTION] Where to BUY EU SE to get key for tomorrow?

mrbandersnatch

Fledgling Freddie
Eeeeeck!

Funny how these things sneak up on you, I'd totally forgotten to BUY a copy of Warhammer. Can anyone suggest the best place to buy and get my HS key asap?

Ta

Bob007

Prince Among Men
could try EA stores.

Edit scratch that. but theres hope.

Due to the overwhelming demand for Warhammer, Live Head Start and In Game bonus items have now sold out. A small number are still available from www.direct2drive.co.uk. We are now only selling the full game access which launches on Thursday. Many thanks for your interest in Warhammer and EA Store.

hope

Borek

Regular Freddie
Eeeeeck!

Funny how these things sneak up on you, I'd totally forgotten to BUY a copy of Warhammer. Can anyone suggest the best place to buy and get my HS key asap?

Ta
I bought mine from Play a few days back and got e-mailed my Hs codes shortly after, i can't say if they are still offering the codes, but it's probably worth looking on the website to see if they are still advertising the game+codes, if they are then 99% chance you'll get one, otherwise you can complain about false advertising...

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I have CE but wife wanted a copy, I tried d2d yesterday and it kept coming up with "Account error contact customer service".

I tried EA Store (UK) and it worked fine, received the Live key in an email straight away, and the headstart key and free item key in an email this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom