Where to buy a US copy?

B

bugged

I'm currently on the Euro servers but have found that a load of my RL mates are over on the American ones. Does anyone know where I can buy a US version of DAoC? I can't seem to find a company that will ship from US to UK?

Cheers guys and gals :)

B

bugged

hehe :)

It's always good to have ones underlings do the hard work ;)

I was trying to search for just one word at a time and it was coming up with loadsa s*@t.

Thanks anyways, much appreciated :)

B

Brannor McThife

Mine finally arrived this morning...after 3 weeks. It was on backorder at that DVD place. Not sure if I'm going to play there yet. Depends on a few things like the router issues, etc.

I'll just let it sit there for a while.

-G

O

old.moriath

Heehee mine must have gone out in the same shipment as i got mine this morning too..

Me grumpily answering the door to the postman at 7am this morning :/

Why wasn't it distributed in the DVD boxes like the euro one tho.. Huge great cardboard box for a CD ... well at least the maps are bigger if still usless

B

Brannor McThife

Hey! Check the keyboard shortcuts. Says there's a /bandage command??!?!?

WTF?

I'll give the EU a week or so still, just worried about the connections. And my second account's free month expires soon...

Wait and see.

-G

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

I found MUCH more roleplay on the servers in Europe (that aren't even labelled 'RP') than I ever did on those labelled 'RP' in the US (only ever found one other roleplayer after two months on the US servers).

It seems a 'lol'- and 'dewd'-fest out there, and from a roleplayer's perspective the constant talking about items and stats was incredibly grating. If this kind of talk tickles you, then I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.

Of course I'm not generalising US players, just relating my observations.

I hope you all find enjoyment whereever you go.

O

old.Bowen

My US copy remains in the cupbaord where it will stay for all eternity.

The grass is always greener springs to mind

anyway isn't it £8.51 per month over there where as we pay £6 per month? I'd rather not pay another £2.50 per month to have the majority of relic raids at 3am in the morning oh well you pays your money.

been there done that.

C

cAScADe

can anyone tell me the IP for some of the US servers for a quick ping?

Im usin a crappy lil' 56k and i realy dont think it could take it...

any one know ppl in the US using 56ks from UK? (DAOC EU is bad enough with it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom