Where the real nerf is needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
1. Alb Has the most classes to select from.
2. Alb has the best Power Lvling mavhine in a necromancer.
3. Alb has the longest archery range.
4. Alb has the longest mezz range.
5. Alb has by far the most powerful class in the sorc

OUC!!

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Obvious flaimbait wont even dignify it with a proper reply

shame on jooo cgr!

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Obvious flaimbait wont even dignify it with a proper reply

shame on jooo cgr!

uhm well, all said is true isnt it?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
cougar said:

Hard to deny the fact that alb/excal (with a few exceptions) kinda suck not because of lack of nice classes, but because everyone wants a necro or infil :p

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Inc crys about savages.... and Bd's... and healers.... shammys....

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:

ever considered that a fg don't stand still when trying to mezz them? 1875 range isn't really that much against a fg mids roaming with speed6 and 1500ranged instant mezz ... the extra 375 range suddenly becomes utterly useless.

nice reading up on catacombs for that information btw, took you 2½ years to figure this out.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
wich realm has most interrupters and healing classes in grp with SH ?
3 ppl with SH .. 6 interrupters or even 7 in normal-good grps :x

who has savages ? ;D

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
1. Alb Has the most classes to select from.
And consequently all utility spread out too thin, Mids and Hibs have it all in less classes...
2. Alb has the best Power Lvling machine in a necromancer.
I believe animists are a tad better. Buffed necro pl takes around 3 days to 50. Animist can do it in about 1 day....
3. Alb has the longest archery range.
True, 100 range more than other archer classes (hunters have pets and rangers have dual wield for example)
True, and it sucks against instant amnesia from 2300 range and instant from 1500 range and speed 6....
5. Alb has by far the most powerful class in the sorc
Chance the sorc for the healer....

Regards, Glottis

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Glottis said:
True, and it sucks against instant amnesia from 2300 range and instant from 1500 range and speed 6....
Regards, Glottis

We have insta amnesia with 2300 range? Cool!! Can you tell me what class has this pls, it's not healer..

Also, standard post-toa mid rvr grp does not often run with skald, so (red) RM speed or (yellow) aug healer speed + sprint is more common.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis dear, take away that perma TS thing from your signature, its old news now.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
"Those dmg screens you see on my savage wouldnt be possible if the enemys used grapple and bodyguard in a clever manner, however they didnt so i could kill all i wanted. Reason i dont play my hero right now is because the server i have it on currently dont have many active rvr guilds. They havnt figured out how to beat the grapple-caster grp and are back to pve rerolling casters.

Heros task isnt to do dmg, rather bg/grapple/guard so i havnt really focused on taking nice dmg screens but there are some dmg screens from my hero, just that you didnt even try to look and rather flame.

hib is best rvr realm.

Next."
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=70820099&start=70938561

hehe
flamer

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Aiteal said:
"Those dmg screens you see on my savage wouldnt be possible if the enemys used grapple and bodyguard in a clever manner, however they didnt so i could kill all i wanted. Reason i dont play my hero right now is because the server i have it on currently dont have many active rvr guilds. They havnt figured out how to beat the grapple-caster grp and are back to pve rerolling casters.

Heros task isnt to do dmg, rather bg/grapple/guard so i havnt really focused on taking nice dmg screens but there are some dmg screens from my hero, just that you didnt even try to look and rather flame.

hib is best rvr realm.

Next."
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=70820099&start=70938561

hehe
flamer

Thx for... sharing... ??

Talk about thread-hijacking :p

Greenfingers

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
We have insta amnesia with 2300 range? Cool!! Can you tell me what class has this pls, it's not healer..

Also, standard post-toa mid rvr grp does not often run with skald, so (red) RM speed or (yellow) aug healer speed + sprint is more common.

Who said anything about HEALERS having instant amnesia on a 2300 range? ... Glottis was reffering to Bards ... try to read before flamming

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
3 days /play for a level 50 in alb?
That is sooooo last year..
Now it's less than 10 hours. On US at least.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Cougar was pwned by Herbal. :D

gave him too much hints, gave him another thread posted just next to this on vn.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Finally some decent QQ. :cheers: what about cheaters, radar-users, savages and Ichor !!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom