Where the hell is Kemor?

C

cHodAX

He is supposed to be GM for Engish speaking servers but once AGAIN he goes missing in action during a crisis. Why is it so hard for you to do your job Kemor and actually keep the English speaking community informed?

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by -fwapp-
prolly stealthing :|

Aye stealthing down the pub with our hard earn subscriptions! At least have to decency to give the 4000 English speaking players an update for fucks sake!

M

midmaster

Well put. The lack of information is amazing.

But at least GOA is not disappointing us. They do exactly what we expect from them, i.e not enough.

M

mib666

Nope he was last seen in Amsterdam with a huge printout containing 1000's of unique 16 digit numerical codes each one followed by another 4 digit code. What these are, or for is pure speculation, although it was rumoured an unsual order for 1 metric ton of finest Moroccan was purchased in a nearby cafe :)

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by mib666
Nope he was last seen in Amsterdam with a huge printout containing 1000's of unique 16 digit numerical codes each one followed by another 4 digit code. What these are, or for is pure speculation, although it was rumoured an unsual order for 1 metric ton of finest Moroccan was purchased in a nearby cafe :)

Finest moroccan pfft, finest lebonese imo ;).

C

cHodAX

The fuckers must be well and truely stoned if they think this is an acceptable service. All we want is information and it is the one thing Kemor is too cowardly to do.

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
The fuckers must be well and truely stoned if they think this is an acceptable service. All we want is information and it is the one thing Kemor is too cowardly to do.

Sack glen roeder, works for me, he`s worse than goa, losing to rotherham ffs. :(.

T

The Real Redi

Sack the gunner on the Star Destroyer in the first Star Wars film...

you know who i mean...

M

maxgirth

Originally posted by The Real Redi
Sack the gunner on the Star Destroyer in the first Star Wars film...

you know who i mean...

Sack the import patrol bod in independance day, failed to see 2 possible refugees, and a bastard great nuclear missile.

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
He is supposed to be GM for Engish speaking servers but once AGAIN he goes missing in action during a crisis. Why is it so hard for you to do your job Kemor and actually keep the English speaking community informed?

- do you ever stop moaning ?

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Barek_Pureblade
at home washing his tights? :rolleyes:

I'll name that film in 1.

Kemor on hackers: "Where does he get those wonderufl toys" :p

C

cHodAX

Re: Re: Where the hell is Kemor?

Originally posted by tripitaka
- do you ever stop moaning ?