Where? SI epic mobs

V

vandar

Anyone know where these mobs are? Seems to be little info about.....

Dales
Valnir Modreth (lvl 68)
Balance of Undeath (lvl ??)
Unlife (lvl ??)

Caldey
Vortanos (lvl 61)
Hamorik (lvl 61)
Durval (lvl 61)
Amphiptere (lvl 65)

Gwyddneau
Self-Proclaimed King Dulgar (lvl 61)
Demolich (lvl 70)

If you've killed em, any guidance/suggestions?

A

Aurelius A

I can maybe point you in the right direction for the caldey ones :_

Vortanos is in the graveyard in the NE of the caldey zone (60,10 approx) easy to kill soloed him solo with a buffed pet with my sorc, just be careful as he summons about 6-8 orange cons to help him if you dont drag him away from the graveyard.

Durval is on the west cost of the caldey zone ( 10,45 ish) again hes not a hard mob to kill but has a rather nasty 60 sec mez he throws at people at a distance from him ( even if someone is holding aggro) seems to be triggered by casting .

Amphipteres ...there is 3/4 of these all situated in a line on the ridge behind little haven (litle haven is 45,18ish) again they reasonably easy to kill but do have a nastyish spell effect that they use . Also when they are low life they seem to spawn a couple o orange con zombie to help em.

never seen hamorik thou so would be interested to know where he is myself.

D

Draylor

Caldey

No convenient maps of nameds for Dales/Gwyddneau I can think of just now :(

V

vandar

Come on, don't tell me everyone who reads these forums doesn't know anything about them?

Are the red herrings thrown in on Allakhazam for kicks? :help:

L

loxleyhood

Dulgar lives in a cave somewhere near the marooned vikings. :p

B

belth

Dulgar's in a tower on top of a hill at the shore where the vikings are. 2 level 50 necros with 49 enh bot couldn't handle him (and adds) :(

P

Purefun

The demolich is part of the Colialt event, they spawn on the westside of Clifton above the canyon, the Colialt event is rare.
The amphipteres don't drop anything special, there are 4 of them, one for each of the 4 elements, each has its own proc.
Never seen that self proclaimed king but I guess he spawns around the marooned viking spawns.

N

NightyP

what about balance of Undeath? ;) never ever seen it or know what it is...

V

vandar

For those of you that asked...

Dales
Qan'ris Duros (lvl 68) (5,23) - Couldn't find
Valnir Modreth (lvl 68) - No idea where
Ris'nir Cruss (lvl 71) (50,10) - Takes 10 min to kill with 2fg but hits like a school girl. Only seems to drop necro stuff
Balance of Undeath (lvl ??) - No idea where
Unlife (lvl ??) - No idea where

Caldey
Vortanos - lvl 61 (60,10) - Fire AOE that hurts. Didn't drop anything.
Hamorik - lvl 61 - No idea where
Durval - lvl 61 (10,45) - Simple, was red at 50, didn't drop.
amphiptere - lvl 65 (45,10) - Simple again, no drops though

Gwyddneau
Self-Proclaimed King Dulgar - lvl 61 (8,58) - Few guards etc, simple, then 4-5 watery protectors (globe things, V purp) came out of the tower and wiped us.
Colialt (lvl 78)
Demolich (lvl 70) - Part of the Colialt event

R

Rossco

think you were unlucky with durval dude, i got an 18.5 (yep 18.5) dps cabbie/sorc staff of him before (in my cabbies vault if anyone wants a looksie)

(edit) by the way, its sorc/cabbie only so you cant give it to a friar to wallop people with im afraid :( no glow/focus either (end of edit)

T

thucram

You forgot the bigass most fooking bastard mofo epic mob of all m8,
in gwydneau : Colialt

He spawns West of cliffton where the Undead slayers are. Around midnight when the heroes of undead slayers spawn in the holy grove they start talking, then you will have 4 waves of undead mobs. The 1st 2 waves are red-purp con, all the rest are purp, at last you have the demoliches, they arent an epicmob but part of the event, and are highly purple. After the 4 undead waves( the undead slayers should be able to handle em) Colialt will spawn. He will have a Shield around him that is unbreakable till daylight.(rumored that damshield can damage him during that time). When daylight comes his shield will fade and you got like 1hour and 20 minutes(ingame time) to keel this badass mofo. When he is almost ded he starts lifetapping like crazy, but he is doable. When you can't kill him in time : Ploop hes gone :p

The bad things at this one are : He does not always spawn, you have a limited time to kill him.

O

old.Zeikerd

Originally posted by Rossco
think you were unlucky with durval dude, i got an 18.5 (yep 18.5) dps cabbie/sorc staff of him before (in my cabbies vault if anyone wants a looksie)

(edit) by the way, its sorc/cabbie only so you cant give it to a friar to wallop people with im afraid :( no glow/focus either (end of edit)

I also have that staff, but last time I looked, it had a normal dps, so it might be fixed.

S

syri

Originally posted by Draylor
Caldey

No convenient maps of nameds for Dales/Gwyddneau I can think of just now :(
comes up saying i don't have permision to view that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom