Where now?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I had a few. Bored with talking about DAOC etc. Want to let off steam. Where to go? Some insane message board is needed. Where?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well any sort of crap - just want to give my drunken opinion on stuff - books - eh - well wotever.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie

Rather odd place but worth a visit for sure - especially when I had me a few. All I seem to do these days is try and get people agitated on the BG forums. They seen it all before so I am lacking credibility now :mad: . Oh well.

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Lol worthy cause.

Nah, maybe I'll just spend my cash on me instead.

Ironic newspaper headline in future: London man hit by meteor whilst spending flipping great wads of cash...

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear God ....... Thugs has escaped the BG boards and is now subjecting himself upon the innocent.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
SHERDOG! SHERDOG! MMA! YEH! go there trust me theres loads of 13-14 year old angry angry kids (such as mike) so u should fit in, they all pwnzor fac3! and all that :p + u may learn something

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Sherdog? When I do a search for that I end up at a Martial Arts website? Amma bit too old to take that up now, though I did Karate forra while. Hey might be a good idea after all :) .

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Sherdog? When I do a search for that I end up at a Martial Arts website? Amma bit too old to take that up now, though I did Karate forra while. Hey might be a good idea after all :) .

yeh MMA and UFC theres some kick ass threads on there. and don fryes like 40 or something and is one of the most respected fighters out there :p (tho he moved up to heavy weight now i think)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom