where is...

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
Umibard (umilard), Alphy (alphaville) or any of my old chums from pryd/alb? :<

Logged onto excal/hib last night looking for you but no sign...

Although I had 15 mins of fun nuking mobs with my lvl1 magician, someone thought it was funny to see someone exping the old fashioned way and gave me 20g \o/ hibs are nice really :fluffle:

Arlone

Fledgling Freddie
punchy said:

Although I had 15 mins of fun nuking mobs with my lvl1 magician, someone thought it was funny to see someone exping the old fashioned way and gave me 20g \o/ hibs are nice really :fluffle:
Umis computer went BOOM so he's been offline a week or so (and prolly will be for another week too). But since he's my IRL-neighbour I'll give him some loving from you, 'ol farth ;)

You will probably know most people from our Excal guild. Me, Umi, alpha, Xaktoz (the old sorc in BDA. Now playing Skru the warden), Alea (Vrena) etc.

Long time no see :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
punchy said:

i would have buffed you ;< i got jrwizard on my friend list to check when he exps... poor guy died everytime i was back in dl ;<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom