Where is your guild going to buy a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gray-CF

aye hopefully we can all sort this out and all get the places we want :)

and i think what adari means is that even if we all arrange what we want to do

someone who doesnt read bw/irc etc etc may not realise and pop a cottage somewhere someone else was after - which after all they are entitled to do

Anyways with luck and some chats we can minimise the possible probs and all get what we are after :)

E

eneq

Hmm a post from Tyka without the usual "noob" spamming and it sounds like a nice idea...

I agree on this. Nice idea Tyka.

But as someone mentioned we have more then 30 Guilds.
And alot of players wanting a house.

And if guilds have a the intention getting the "best" spot who take claim first ?

Its a really nice idea and we should discuss it further. BUT we cant dictate for other peeps that they arnt allowed to buy lots either. We can only humble ask if its ok. If a player want to buy a house in "XXxxXX" guild village. WE cant really get angry on that person either, casue its his right to buy where he wants.

BTW is it poss to trade lots ?
or sell to another person ?

T

Tyka

Heh Eneq I'm not going to fall into your trap and start this discussion into a flame one, although I can sense your hostility swirling around it.

Anyways to your questions:

1. I'm doing this so that well established guilds who saved out alot don't have to pay 1 mithril just to get all 10 spots for their guildies at once.

2. The people who might by mistake buy a spot at the spots we'll deciede to whom it belongs, are probably not in a well established guild and don't have enough cash for it. No offense to anyone but most of the top guilds who saved out cash, have at least 1-2 ppl who read Barrysworld.

3. There's always kids.

A

augusta

I think this is a very intelligent and friedly proposal.

As Wunt already posted DA will collaborate and personally
I am very happy about that.

I only want to point that this must be a friedly collaboration: cannot be a rule or a law.

There are unguilded people and they have their rights, there can be people that dont want to agree: and all this in completely in their rights.

I don't think that will be a big problem. An unguilded person near a "guild village" cannot be a big problem as is not a big problem a person that did not find a slot near his "guild village" and had to move elsewhere.

So I hope there will be no flames or discussion if that will happen.

<applaudes to the first poster idea and bows>

C

cjkaceBM

Originally posted by Tyka
I think we'll need to get together in a cg and agree on where we'd like to buy our land and so on, instead of spending 100 plat just to get what we want before anyone else.

Most of the people in VGN at least would like their houses around the main guild mansion, not sure if that'd work but I'm sure other guilds have similiar minds and if we would put them together and agree on something it would be a benefit to everyone.

OMFG Tyka delete this post quick! People might begin to realise you are actually a decent bloke :)

About the houses/plots etc.

There are 3 zones.
All with 20 villages.
All with 10 plots.

That equals 600 houses.

When was the last time you saw 600 people online in Hibernia?

There's plenty of room for everyone imo and if there are any nice celt ladies who need a bed....

E

eneq

No hostility.
Im thinking its a good idea.
BUT it wil b difficult to make happened.

1 problem is that maybe peeps have friends in other guilds and want to hang out..

But i think we should progress with discussion and maybe come to an agreement.

But maybe smartest thing is to buy high..Dont think many peeps will buy over 10 for a lot..
And 1 mithril isnt that much if you a average size guild tbh

D

drungan

Pretty sure IPW would be in for such a /cg aswell

Whenever the servers are back up ...

E

eneq

Originally posted by cjkaceBM
OMFG Tyka delete this post quick! People might begin to realise you are actually a decent bloke :)

About the houses/plots etc.

There are 3 zones.
All with 20 villages.
All with 10 plots.

That equals 600 houses.

When was the last time you saw 600 people online in Hibernia?

There's plenty of room for everyone imo and if there are any nice celt ladies who need a bed....

if this true then should b np really.
Only problem is the guilds wanting the "best" spots etc etc.
If the guild happy having there mansion in bad spot then np..If they want it at first village closest to TTN then there might b problem

X

xfear

ok, count me in that CG, couse ill buy my own village too :p, i hope that there will be a spot near a horse stable avaible xD

X

xfear

CBH already bought a spot without reading this :pPP , they bought the best one , number 1, near marketplace in meath

X

Xeanor

The only thing that really matters is that a guild can get a "town", so that when you step outside your own/guild's house you can go to your own/guild's.

The rest is just porting/releasing there and doing everything inside. There will be hardly any people outside most likely.

And there's a search engine for the player merchants, so you can search to buy things you want, I don't know if it's already in the game now, if not, then it's in 1.64.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom