Where is the Reaver Bombs!?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
RobbanPobban said:
Hey Albion!

Have you discovered the reaver bomb yet, its the ultimate karnage...

30k and i will reaver bomb all of you :p only been using twf atm but still been pwning the so called 'skilled' hibs :)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
30k and i will reaver bomb all of you

Jimmyjr said:
Jimbobjr - Reaver - Ml6 - RR4l8
You need to be ML8 (Banelord, of course) and RR5 to Reaver Bomb. So you need to do MLs 7 and 8, including MLexp, and get 30k to Reaver Bomb... ;)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Alithiel said:
You need to be ML8 (Banelord, of course) and RR5 to Reaver Bomb. So you need to do MLs 7 and 8, including MLexp, and get 30k to Reaver Bomb... ;)

Am 4l9 and only need ML7.10 so not to hard ^^

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Been bombing for weeks, and it's fun.

50 SR with capped pie + 10% relic bonus and SQ hits for a flat 620 atm. (each point of pie seems to add 3 dmg). Crits are very nice when you get a 620+300.

ML8 obviously depends on the class. Often hit casters for 350 and tanks for 800+

I've actually been amazed at the number of mezzed high RR Hibs you see nowadays, all standing there like the Albs/Mids of old. Run into the middle, pop twf and hit the bomb on first tick. 1 Emerald Ridere + 7 assorted didn't make it to the third tick :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Skilgannon said:
Been bombing for weeks, and it's fun.

50 SR with capped pie + 10% relic bonus and SQ hits for a flat 620 atm. (each point of pie seems to add 3 dmg). Crits are very nice when you get a 620+300.

ML8 obviously depends on the class. Often hit casters for 350 and tanks for 800+

I've actually been amazed at the number of mezzed high RR Hibs you see nowadays, all standing there like the Albs/Mids of old. Run into the middle, pop twf and hit the bomb on first tick. 1 Emerald Ridere + 7 assorted didn't make it to the third tick :)

im amazed that hibs never come from behind anymore. They just run past you and get mezzed so so easily. I guess with having radar for so long they have never needed to pan the camera so they dont actually know how to do it.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
I guess with having radar for so long they have never needed to pan the camera so they dont actually know how to do it.

You always know how to press my buttons Marc.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
im amazed that hibs never come from behind anymore. They just run past you and get mezzed so so easily. I guess with having radar for so long they have never needed to pan the camera so they dont actually know how to do it.

:( all this time i just thought they had l33+ skillz :(

Marc

FH is my second home
eggy said:
You always know how to press my buttons Marc.

right back at ya. Hearing that husky southern accent, grrrrrrr

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
So far i havent seen any decent reaver bombs, only a few who runs up to a keep zerg, kills 5-6 and thats after they died them selves, how uber :m00:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, if anyone needs a reaver for group, try contact me in mirc. Most night I get bored of logging in and waiting for groups so I hang up there doing other stuffmeanwhile. You see, after so many months of hard time getting groups I am so tired to even try lately :(

But reaver bomb is uber. Remember killing 25 mids at Bled 3 few days after we took power relic along with an ice wiz :) It's also uber to have some very nice hits with all these relics (btw, give last relic too!!).

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
So far i havent seen any decent reaver bombs, only a few who runs up to a keep zerg, kills 5-6 and thats after they died them selves, how uber :m00:

You don't play much I take it?

It's not the bomb that kills people, not from a single Reaver anyway. Unless the enemy are already damaged all the bomb does is set them up for TWF.

There are only 2-3 active Reavers with the full monty atm. A few more are coming through and a Reaver group will be on the cards. Several Reavers working together is much more effective.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, 1 reaver can be enough along with a wizzy. Hard to get many good reavers online at the same time and this makes it easier. But problem is making/arranging that good group to do that regularly which isn't that easy...

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
I find my SQ sets me up for TWF pretty well, especially in stand offs and in keep takes. Having a group with multiple reavers at the moment would be fun, TWF3 stacking etc until it gets nerfed.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
Out of curiosity... what's a reaver bomb?

A dumbing of ras and abilities all at the same time. Abilities used are: twf, Banelord ML8 and reaver ra and it can be really painful. I like it combined with a wizzy either pbaoe-ing or aoe-ing. Friar helping with ST could be also fun! :p

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
A dumbing of ras and abilities all at the same time. Abilities used are: twf, Banelord ML8 and reaver ra and it can be really painful. I like it combined with a wizzy either pbaoe-ing or aoe-ing. Friar helping with ST could be also fun! :p

Basically, you weaken the enemy to said damage type, you dump your ml kamikazi type ability, then you regain health using rr5 ra, then you drop twf3, and watch everyone die. Its situational, and often hard to pull off, I'm thankful that you get sq at rr5, it shows atleast that the people who take time todo ml's, also know how to play their class in rvr. The ml damage is changing from spirit to essence and the TWF's will no-longer stack in the upcomng patches.

And (I know I started a sentence with and) the funny thing is, even after all these tools, and utlity the reaver has, take away all this bomb business, and you still have the best tank in all 3 realms. perma interupt, ideal blocker, heavy damage output, but oh noes, no det, and its been this way for two years. instead we walk the plains as an overpowered solo class! What a waste!

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Wao in future patch's on DD aura's interupt and i beleive they sticking them all on the same timer so can only cast 1 aura every 8 seconds. :(

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
[FC]Maramar said:
i think its ilienwyn fault tbh

Geia sou gay. Paizeis excal pali? :)

Jimmyjr said:
Wao in future patch's on DD aura's interupt and i beleive they sticking them all on the same timer so can only cast 1 aura every 8 seconds. :(

No, that was done by mistake and fixxed. In future patch (1.72) the 2 debuff auras will not interrupt any more. Only DD aura will disrupt :(

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:

Nope. That was a mess-up nerf thats got patched since. All aura's remain on same timer, in future patches they still interupt, but aura af debuffs and aura dps debuffs work the same way all other interupt aoes work, thus they break mezz etc, like our wrack aura. The timer thing is with the dd/dot being on same timer, not a big problem though imo!

We still be rockin' buddy! :wub:

waok`whips

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
No, that was done by mistake and fixxed. In future patch (1.72) the 2 debuff auras will not interrupt any more. Only DD aura will disrupt :(

That was it! I think :) Hmm.. but if aura debuffs don't interupt, how can they break mezz mythic? hmm?
:kissit:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
waok`whips said:
That was it! I think :) Hmm.. but if aura debuffs don't interupt, how can they break mezz mythic? hmm?
:kissit:

debuff auras in 1.72 don't break mezz and don't interrupt. pbaoe DD aura breaks mezz and interrupts!

[FC]Maramar said:
Geia sou gay. Paizeis excal pali?

den mporousa na leipw makria sou re! :flame:

mouahaha, ela na kanoume kamia kalh omada na ta vomvardisoume ola!! xD

vintervargen

Banned
'all the high rr hibs'

aye, the ebayed ones you mean. high rr doesnt mean skill, it never has.

but you pwn albion! finally you are not outnumbered or outskilled due to op classes and relics!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
'all the high rr hibs'

aye, the ebayed ones you mean. high rr doesnt mean skill, it never has.

but you pwn albion! finally you are not outnumbered or outskilled due to op classes and relics!

Well, you know lots about ebay? :m00:

So, when should we expect you to ebay an alb char and join us? :flame:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
I was Alb on pryd a year ago........

now im a proud hib and wont move albion no way
just because i like Celt mithology first of all and second i like to play on the side that has less ppl just for the challenge of facing more enemys

etsi etsi oi hibz for teh win :)

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
Statistics for server Excalibur
Realms
Albion Hibernia Midgard

Characters 11,295 (43%) 6,428 (24%) 8,698 (33%)

Active Characters 4,194(46%) 2,160(23%) 2,855(31%)

Level 50's 4,204(42%) 2,547(25%) 3,291(33%)

Realm Points 1,669,860,389(38%) 1,215,446,385(28%) 1,488,272,150(34%)

Last week RP 27,886,590(44%) 17,410,322(28%) 17,751,565(28%)

TEH NUMBERZ SPEAK FOR THEM SELVES..............

albion in number r almost same as mids and hibs together OMG ROFL
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom