where is the fighting spirit?

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
have u all given up?

will start my retake crusade now join if u like or dont

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
I was wondering it myself too. Where's all the hibs when Albs are attacking your keeps and towers..

Im worried! Kill those dirty albs!

Anvar

Fledgling Freddie
Read the rvr forums . Weve released all our towers in protest @ GOA and the AC crew, albs can pve their RvR as thats how they seem to enjoy it ;p

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
redo your question , instead were is the realm spirit, ask were is the realm ;)
Let alb die of boredom, hope the mobs on fins spot kill some of em ^^

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Thyre said:
have u all given up?

will start my retake crusade now join if u like or dont

nope we are responding with the force of silence. Sometimes a pacifist response is more dangerous to the aggressive. If you need more information - look for TD Alliances leadership and go to this thread.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=210989

We are simply bringing it together into this set of actions. Please sign up and remember all we want is your silence on the frontier for a short while.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=211010

This is not about rolling over its about standing up for once standing in silence and looking the people who have done harm in the eye.

kind regards

Sharkith

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
tried for 2hour now to make some kind of retake as most we where 9 ppl in bg not much we can do... but we atleast trying

pacifist sucks!!:puke: but every 1 is free to have there own way to think about it...

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
I was wondering it myself too. Where's all the hibs when Albs are attacking your keeps and towers..

Im worried! Kill those dirty albs!

atm im playin US merlin and fuckin loving it

hurts me lot to see what happens to E/P since im leavin my chars behind on it (specially since i got rr11+ char i love play with all my heart)

but in the end i asked myself the question

1) did i still had fun with all the AC squad and friends leavin to merlin = answer = no i didnt had fun
2) are you lettin ur account run out than on europe = answer = yes till it (i hope) improves again someday

so basicly startin from scratch from me is a bless since the action on US is excellent and finally got fun back with loads of my friends who joined us on this new adventure , i will always be hib in my heart no doubt about that , but the useless and bored reactions (specially on FH) by lot of peeps , well you can flame back? or as sharkith said do it in silence (wich im doing)

so hopefully someday ill return untill than i atleast can keep on playin

as GOA will soon loose alot of money (wich is obvious with peeps quittin or cancellin subs soon and are) i hope from my heart they see this or atleast try to do somethin about

yes its a 24/7 game always will be , but i dont think the albs that r rerollin hib atm (or tryin to pretend they r good on hib) dont give a rats ass , since they will most likely try to do same and do the AC etc and more to either alb and or mid again and than all this whine on FH starts all over and than the hibs look like the bad guys

than albs whine that hibs dont wanna help em when they roll hib , personally makes me wonder why , let tem figure it out or smt

i know alot r hopin that maybe somethin will change for E/P server (even i am) but i sincerely doubt it

and for those who r left behind on E/P hibside? i hope somehow you can still find some fun i really do cous face it thats why everyone is payin there subs for arent they?

Shirel

Fledgling Freddie
The fighting spirit has gone because no matter what we do it's always pve'd back at 6am.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If you beat a dog long and often enough , one day it wont get up wagging its tail anymore :(

Thyre

Fledgling Freddie
if u hit the dog every day ..for sure some day it will be pissed of and bite back..

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Just logged off after doing a /who emain and it was just me :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Punishment said:
If you beat a dog long and often enough , one day it wont get up wagging its tail anymore :(

Dam thats why my dog doesn't get up anymore :(

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment said:
thats quite it.. like the way that came out tbh lol :worthy:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It's

v185_en.jpg

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
IMO only ppl killing the game are whingers who leave game or re-roll cos of an AC raid.

Grow some balls its only a game.. yes it sucks i dont deny that.. but rerolling/quitting its for the weak :) look on the brightside if u got no relics.. least u know u dont have to worry about being ac'd again.. and cos all u hibs seem to think ALbs are clueless Zerging ACing newbs.. then u will have no problem killing em. :m00:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
QuickStix said:
cos all u hibs seem to think ALbs are clueless Zerging ACing newbs.. then u will have no problem killing em. :m00:

We dont. But we sleep when they play

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
AC raids are indeed not well, but this is an 24/7 game and not all ppl have a 9 to 5 job. Also the multiple timezones can make it sometimes hard.

I really don't understand the strike from hibs.

How many times did Albion wake up with their frontiers not red anymore, but green or blue? multiple times.

I still remember the days when hibs were having all the enemie relics, but was there then a word comming of unfair and things like that from the hibs? NO. They just laughed at the whine of Mids and albs.

And what about the fellow hibs that gets hurt now? Ok, those who whish can still can go on rvr, but they have it harder then before now.

And honestly, do you think the albs and mids give a thing about the strike? majority of the population not tbh.

Most are even happy you do the strike, so that way they can lvl their hib chars better as lots of albs rolled chars on Hib now. And all because they are the so called "OP-realm"

Don't forget this is a game we all pay for and we can't be forced to do things or not. You can only suggest some things to your guildmembers or alliancemembers or make it in your guild CoC.

The whines I have seen here the last few years do regulary come back, but on an other realm. So pls grow up and stop the QQ. There are facts in life and game we never will be able to change.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
We dont. But we sleep when they play

ive been on late night many times and hardly any albs about.. but there is 2-3 fgh about.

so to basically say hibs/mids dont play late night is bolox sorry

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:
IMO only ppl killing the game are whingers who leave game or re-roll cos of an AC raid.

Grow some balls its only a game.. yes it sucks i dont deny that.. but rerolling/quitting its for the weak :) look on the brightside if u got no relics.. least u know u dont have to worry about being ac'd again.. and cos all u hibs seem to think ALbs are clueless Zerging ACing newbs.. then u will have no problem killing em. :m00:

If you were anymore transparent you wouldn't even be there.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:

lol sorry you don't seem to have a clue go out in rvr and never own relics give albs another permanent advantage? they all ready out number us that i can live with and want permanent extra 10% damage.

we do it the fun way we get the realm involved look at aran thule and mastade's raids they even advertise them on FH, albs just go to one keep and wait on mass to defend that keep rather than take on the hibs while they are attacking your keeps (ps not all albs). it takes us 6 hours to finally take a relic back. we are proud that we took it in prime time.......wake up 7 am just do 20 mins crafting before i wake up properly and go to work wft albs have ac ed the same relic back middle of the night. is that they way the game is going to be from now on?

if it is looks like avalon or us servers going to get very busy

one good point albs then have a bigger pve zone 24 hours a day

Secreet

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:

It s all about fairplay, empathy and and some healthy sportsmanship, and it seems that lotsa albs lack those which not only the AC raids proves but also the nr off flamethreads on FH.

Yes, It s a game and it's supposed to be fun for everyone. Lotsa hibs just got fed up by the way RVR is played and not only cause off the AC raids. It s just the last push they needed to quit. Don t blame them, paying your subs and not having fun is a good reason to quit.

Don't whine here, whine in your own realm.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
QuickStix said:

Pretty much sums up y u are a moron -.-

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
ffs at people claiming its happened to all realms ..aye it has. But realise now that its a different era. Previously AC raids were let go because there was sufficient population to attempt a raid primetime to get it back.
Even before the massive drop in population thats occured recently Hib did not have the capacity of numbers in this era of the game to counter the population of albs sitting in a keep .... Thats why many hibs have now given up. You AC raid at a time where the population at prime time cant do anything about it, cosequently even more people quit becuase this takes the idea of lameness to a new level.

Please stop the "grow some balls" coments - its pathetic. Its simple. In terms of population Hib and even mid now cant compete with albions player base. A while back it didnt matter so much that hib was underpoplated compared to albion, as they still had enough to muster a force ...now simply put - they don't. 3fg vs 6fg who are defending in a keep is not the same as 8fg vs 11fg.... (approx - but you get the message i hope)

rawr

Fledgling Freddie
QuickStix said:

You're right, it is only a game. The irony of this statement is quite amusing, if you can see the bigger picture for just a moment; why should people put up with these 'grief' style antics if it just a game? You cannot expect everyone to adhere to your idea of putting up with the things they are constantly annoyed with. They will just leave for elsewhere if the problem cannot be fixed, and leave they have :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
QuickStix said:
ive been on late night many times and hardly any albs about.. but there is 2-3 fgh about.

so to basically say hibs/mids dont play late night is bolox sorry
who cares now though? :)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
i left becouse of the way this server is going :(

first... albs take the relic from a realm... ok np :)
but its done as an AC :( noone really can defend... now... comes prime time.... we wan it back.... but its not just possible.... we get about 30+ ppl and thats it... just becouse there arent enough ppl... and we cant kill the 300+ alb defending it.

i could understand if albs take it by force on prime time and we loose it... thenw e can blame ourselves for being stupid enough not to defend. but when ppl from a realm that has 4x or more members AC a relic... its like takeing candy from a baby... and the baby cant fight back.

whit so low numbers on server... this activity is killing the game really fast.
it wouldnt be half as bad if it was like 2 years ago... then each realm had enough players to zerg it back whit a decent enough time.

now... lets say hibs go try and take back the relic and it will take us about 5 or so hours couse of the ammount of defence we will get. we get it back... and be happy about it... and go to sleep. now come the "special" ppl and AC it back.... what would the ppl who spent 5 hours to reclaim it would think ?

ok, they will mybe try again to get it back... and it gest ACd back again.... do you guys honestly think enybody is FUCKing going to try and get it back ?? heck no... whats the point.

then will be the keep ACing.... and same shit starts untill noone really gives a fuck from the side that gest owned all the time by AC and they all will leave game or go to another server... like what is happening at this moment

this is all i have to say.... those ACrs are killing the game they play, becouse soon they will not have enyone left to play whit exept a few realm guards (but they will eventually run out too). there arent eny players to replace those who left or are leaving....

so this is my view of this crap thats going on atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom