Where is the carrot?

B

Brevis

Cplcarrot, you said you where back, havent seen you even once or seen any deathspam made by you.

Where are, my new dog Shirley wants to meet you ;)

D

DeaD GuRu

hehe, u can't blame em, he is a stealther, and as it seems he's doing a pretty neat job !!!!

i have spotted em a couple of times in the last few days, he is here.
Maybe we can make a quest: " The search of cplcarrot"

;-)

N

nume

He's back!

was reportedly spotted this week trying to fondle a cute Lurikeen girly in the bushes not far from excal :cool:

B

Brevis

hehe, well that sounds like him allright :)
Well im sure Ill bumb into him at the most inconvenient time :)

C

cplcarrot

apologies for how long this reply has taken.... bloody forums even change when Im away :)

Well Brevis my old friend, how times have changed, it would seem that you hunter types are hard as nails nowadays - but then again, YOU always gave me a run for my money anyway.

So my guess is it will be you whose meeting me at the most inapproporiate times :)

on a serious note, im back a for a while - Im really pleased with the changes to the rvr and my class. Still think the poor Hib Scout types and alb scouts get a raw deal though, but otherwise great.

And to term ali-G "BIGUPRESPECT TO THE MIDSIDE" for completely turning the server round full circle with the relics. But dont let your guard down, cos Im back and hope to use my motivational skills once again :)

See you in the field mate - and if u alone please wave and lets have a little look at each other, before your new pet rips my throat out :)

B

Brevis

Hmm, hard as nails... must be the other hunters ;) im still soft as jelly.

Been in Sauvage the last few days, maybe Ill see you around :)

C

cplcarrot

do me a favour Brevis my man, if u have an msn please mail it to my mailbox here on game (pm).

If not your email would be nice.

G.

I promise I wont infiltrate your back garden and steal your washing off your line.

B

Brevis

hehe, will do as soon as you update your profile to be able to get pm's ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom