Where Is My Password Already?!?!

K

Kernum

count yourself lucky...
Ntl have just decided to randomly change my email address...
Sooooooooo i probably have a password but i cant get it cause now i have a new email address....I cant retrieve my password or update my new address cause the sub pages are down...
And i cant go back to my old email address on ntlworld because <drumroll> sombody is already using it!!!
Yes, me you twats!
Soo between 2 fine fine companies i may never actually play DAOC again till christmas...
Yay!:clap:
K.

S

skerit XP

Didn't you just say that someone is already using your email, and that that somebody is you? Now, that doesn't make sense...

And what does '24 houres' tell you? That doesn't mean '12 houres' no it means '24 houres' and that's a minimum...

K

Kernum

Originally posted by skerit XP
Didn't you just say that someone is already using your email, and that that somebody is you? Now, that doesn't make sense...

Thats NTL for you!!
Thats kinda my point I`m making here....Its my old email <well until THEY changed it> and i cant get into it!
Raaaaaa
K.

S

skerit XP

Ooh, now I got it... Well, you can always try snail mail... something like that shouldn't take too long (unless you live in Belgium and put a 'priority' stamp on it...) Or if you still know your subscription pass, you can use that to change this and that...

Edit: When it's up offcourse...

V

Vell

Originally posted by skerit XP

Edit: When it's up offcourse...

But that probably won't be up until after they change the subscription passes too.... There is no point in them changing all the game passwords if the person who gained access to the databases can still log on to everyone elses account, and change the information there themselves......

So really, they have to change all passes before they bring it back up.

H

hillem

Originally posted by Vell
But that probably won't be up until after they change the subscription passes too.... There is no point in them changing all the game passwords if the person who gained access to the databases can still log on to everyone elses account, and change the information there themselves......

So really, they have to change all passes before they bring it back up.

Hay Wait a minute. I got an idea. Why not send all information in one letter. Both passwords at one time. No information on the account more than the password. But then again if someone snoops the information before it reaches you and have all you info because he hacked the GOA database then your screwed but that you will be even if they send them one by one. Just a matter of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom