Where is Medairis Trophy mob

I

isabellah

I am looking For Medairis to get his Remains, but the loc on daoc-trophy-mobs.com does not seem the right one

11 , 17 Faraheim
Medairis is a deer with huge antlers. He turns into a wall mount (a head-only trophy). He spawns along the road from Hagall to Delling Crater. To make him pop, try killing ordinary deer in the area. Some players think he is more likely to pop in the morning. Directions: From Hagall, follow the road west; at the fork, go north. Potion: greater mammalogy.

I killed around 150-200 Doe / Stags around that loc but no Named popped. the Discription on the site says it is a Megaloceros though and those are not found on this loc.

Anyone that has found the Mob/remains allready care to help me out a bit ?

(NERF Zharr using my BWacc to postfarm, like i would look for such things for a house i'm never gonna buy :))

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by kinag
Hehe, I have a feeling he's a ToA mob :p
You are totally wrong, since i got his remains in my vault. :) Dunno where he pop's thou since i was on stick there and back, and we got Valmak's remains aswell.

But i think he is close to Dellingcrater zone border, saw a biped mob camp around there aswell.

K

kinag

I didn't say I know, I said I had a feeling, so no, I'm not wrong ;)

Never seen that deer.

T

Thorulf

Yepp found and kill this mob when running from Hagall to Delling ... close to zonewall but think I was still in Faraheim.

M

marathor

Hi.

You were in the right place hel pop to that spawn.
Just that he is a rare spawn so its a luck factor.

I farmed for him 2hours and a another bloke for almost a day with small brake and nothing. When I return to farm once again some passerby tells me he just killed it and got the remains. :)

So its like all rare pops ... Do you feel lucky ? ;)

S

shanks

Originally posted by isabellah

11 , 17 Faraheim
Medairis is a deer with huge antlers. He turns into a wall mount (a head-only trophy). He spawns along the road from Hagall to Delling Crater. To make him pop, try killing ordinary deer in the area. Some players think he is more likely to pop in the morning. Directions: From Hagall, follow the road west; at the fork, go north. Potion: greater mammalogy.

It's the right loc

A

_anarky_

okay, time to reveal the secret on "how to pop medairis"

I farmed him with fafnir, and he pooped 2 times in a row with us.

Here's how it goes:

Medairis is a morning spawn, he only pops between 4 and 7 AM ingame time

now, u might think, i wait till 4 am and then hope he pops,

wrong, medairis works diferent,
a certain deer on the loc has actually "taken" medairis spawn,
so basically what u should do is, clear the whole spawn at the given loc BEFORE 4AM
keep kill ders, until medairis pops at the given loc.

B

boomeruk

tried that, cleared entier area.... waited still no pop

:(

Users who are viewing this thread