where is irak ?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
cnn2.jpg

(copy&paste the link in original thread for it to work)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
lol thats comedy value, as if someone beleives france is where australia is?

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
theres more than one map, the person who says they want to invade france gets shown a map where france is australia, and the person who wants to invade korea gets shown a map where korea is australia, and like a small part is south korea and he says "wow I didn't realise south korea was that small".

Ormorof

FH is my second home
thats CNN for you ;)

reminds me of this one....

europe.jpg

(check where switzerland is, for those who only give it a quick look ;) )

Ormorof

FH is my second home
DocWolfe said:
theres more than one map, the person who says they want to invade france gets shown a map where france is australia, and the person who wants to invade korea gets shown a map where korea is australia, and like a small part is south korea and he says "wow I didn't realise south korea was that small".

that made me laugh :)

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Its almost like theres some sort of subconcious anger against Aussies :p

popa

Fledgling Freddie
/edit Popa likes nightwish? :D[/QUOTE]

yes is from nemo clip

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
It was an australian presenter thou. Very funny vid yep, I love the old americans view " We'll make a big fucking glass crater out of the whole middle east" Classic stuff :D. Solution is simple, Hit it really really hard until it stops moving! :twak:

Also to the OP, man I dont mean to be picking at you but errr if your going to laugh at americans for not knowing where 'Iraq' is then at least spell it right.

Que Nelson laugh" Ha- Ha" :D

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
It was an australian presenter thou. Very funny vid yep, I love the old americans view " We'll make a big fucking glass crater out of the whole middle east" Classic stuff :D. Solution is simple, Hit it really really hard until it stops moving! :twak:

Also to the OP, man I dont mean to be picking at you but errr if your going to laugh at americans for not knowing where 'Iraq' is then at least spell it right.

Que Nelson laugh" Ha- Ha" :D
not all have english as their native language.
Don't know where the threadstarter is coming from, but in dutch Iraq is written as Irak, which both have thesame pronouniation in english. Could be confusing for someone not very familiar with the english language and not knowing how to write it.

You may complain about other people's english if you can talk their language as good as they do yours...

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
not all have english as their native language.
Don't know where the threadstarter is coming from, but in dutch Iraq is written as Irak, which both have thesame pronouniation in english. Could be confusing for someone not very familiar with the english language and not knowing how to write it.

You may complain about other people's english if you can talk their language as good as they do yours...

Agreed mate, wasnt being malicious at all. I'll be honest my post was aimed at a native english speaker but If he had come back and said he was from another country who's native language is not english I would have apologiesed. Cant do that now thou, as he would just say that as an excuse regardless :D

Anyway, Americans are dumb eh? Reminds me of a joke.

Donald Rumsfeld is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes

by

saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed in an accident'

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as

the president sits, head in hands Finally, the President looks up and

asks..........

''How many is a Brazillion ??!'

:D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom