Where is 1.63?!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

'Coz if I make another F**KING MP Blade/Hilt I am going to kill some f**king orphans!!

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
'Coz if I make another F**KING MP Blade/Hilt I am going to kill some f**king orphans!!
Leave the orphans alone!

My mother once told me that I should find myself a nice orphan girl to settle down with... so that I wouldn't have to endure the suffering associated with having a mother-in-law!! :uhoh:

S

Sharma

They said translations are "Underway" I'm guessing hmm, Feb 2348

W

Wise Crafter

How things are in WC now, is actually made by sick ppl. Last few MP Weapon orders I have got 16 MP hilts/blades but no actual weapons, and total count of tries goes near 280. Is this normal, or am I having real bad luck ? Well, this mostly doesn't affect on me, but I will soon have a second customer who is loosing few plats cash and only got 99% weapon. I feel very sorry for them, but this is how it is. I have no control over MPs, which I should have imo, after all I am a highest possible WC there can be. Place your thoughts on this one.

Good Luck to all crafters, which are not digging their own hole.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

True...but if MPs were easier to make at 1065 then the market would be flooded with them, prices would drop, lowbie crafters would struggle to make a profit and the rich would get richer and poor would get fucked over. Just remove the ingredient system and I will be happy. :)

W

Wise Crafter

I will be happy too, I hope :) but my point is / was, there shouldn't be any hilts/blades in the first place. :)

B

Bellona

sissy, i thought u was a fairly new lgm wc... and alrdy u whine :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Pfft...I've been crafting for aaaaggges. I only dinged LGM about a month ago but before that I had been crafting MP weapons for lowbies. :p

...and MP hilts/blades still piss me off. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom