Where have the rebel recruiters ane terminals gone ??

Slin

Fledgling Freddie
OK i just reopened my swg account and i can't find any rebel recruiters or terminals :s
Can anyone inform as to where they are now plzz.

Thank u

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Because of the righteous imperial crackdown, the rebels have been forced underground. If you need to find them (no idea why you would wish to fight against the force for order that is the Galactic Empire), I recommend asking around in that filthy den of malcontents that is Anchorhead.

Granne

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed they have been forced to go into hiding due to the Imperial Crackdown, but if you still can't find them then have a look in the basement of the Anchorhead Tavern or the back room in the Coronet Cantina

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
You could also go to a Rebel aligned city and if it has a faction base see the recruiter there. Another option is to go to Correlia and do the rebel hideout POI, lots of rebs there and a recruiter :)

Later

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
inactionman said:
Because of the righteous imperial crackdown, the rebels have been forced underground. If you need to find them (no idea why you would wish to fight against the force for order that is the Galactic Empire), I recommend asking around in that filthy den of malcontents that is Anchorhead.

Righteous?? Imperial oppressor!! *goes to form a mob*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom